3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
feditosito wrote:
Spoiler
Welll well... the link was exactly what i was looking for since i was able to filter gear by gear, influence by influence and see what was best suited for the build. It was actually quite fun to write down and compare as i couldnt decide between two influences at the time of picking the perfect one.

This is what i came up with and im very pleased i got the rf liked at the helmet and exchanged the inspiration supp(since im running fire trap) for awakened area of effect. Im still missing the cyclone-flamability-curse on hit-fortify sup link but the chest piece has 6 empty links so its just a metter of crafting, since its a strengh based armor itll be tricky to field it as well as clarity but ill see what else i can come up with that can be usefull.

Awesome feditosito!

I'm glad the link helped. I should include it in the gear section of the guide.

Awesome choices on gear! Those are awesome!

(Let me know what you think of Fire Trap over time.)

Great job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
MockingbirdUK wrote:
Spoiler
I've accidentally got myself to the point where I can sustain RF without Purity of Fire - see character "Mockingbird_DeliFart".

What would you change next?

Getting a shield better than the upgraded "the Oak" seems tricky - the 3% life regen and 140 life is pretty good.

I could drop PoF and run some other aura (any ideas?)
I could drop one of the cluster jewels I'm playing with and reassign those points.

I know I need an anointment - I was thinking Growth and Decay would be good, but I need to save up for the golden oil.

Spoiler
Nice job MockingbirdUK!

That's some amazing gear! And crazy colours on your chest piece! Nice! That shield is hard to give up. I'd keep it.

HOnestly, all your gear is amazing (and I want it). I think you're at the stage where, besides only a couple pieces (like the boots) that you're just looking for fancy gear (like influenced gear) with the same mods that you already have.

The min/max'ing from this point isn't really work buying. It's small improvements via drops now.

Thanks look great!

Oh right! Your RF will regen faster with a higher max Fire Resist, but if you want to get rid of PoF, Discipline would give you a little damage boost, Summon Skitterbots would shock enemies, and Arctic Armour isn't a bad idea either.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
MockingbirdUK wrote:
Spoiler
I've accidentally got myself to the point where I can sustain RF without Purity of Fire - see character "Mockingbird_DeliFart".

What would you change next?

Getting a shield better than the upgraded "the Oak" seems tricky - the 3% life regen and 140 life is pretty good.

I could drop PoF and run some other aura (any ideas?)
I could drop one of the cluster jewels I'm playing with and reassign those points.

I know I need an anointment - I was thinking Growth and Decay would be good, but I need to save up for the golden oil.

Spoiler
Nice job MockingbirdUK!

That's some amazing gear! And crazy colours on your chest piece! Nice! That shield is hard to give up. I'd keep it.

HOnestly, all your gear is amazing (and I want it). I think you're at the stage where, besides only a couple pieces (like the boots) that you're just looking for fancy gear (like influenced gear) with the same mods that you already have.

The min/max'ing from this point isn't really work buying. It's small improvements via drops now.

Thanks look great!

Oh right! Your RF will regen faster with a higher max Fire Resist, but if you want to get rid of PoF, Discipline would give you a little damage boost, Summon Skitterbots would shock enemies, and Arctic Armour isn't a bad idea either.

Thanks very much for the response, and for making and maintaining the guide. I've been recommending it left and right!

The chest colours were ~50 chromes (used the 'at least two red' recipe on the crafting bench), definitely got lucky there.
Last edited by MockingbirdUK on Apr 27, 2020, 2:19:56 PM
"
"
feditosito wrote:
Spoiler
Welll well... the link was exactly what i was looking for since i was able to filter gear by gear, influence by influence and see what was best suited for the build. It was actually quite fun to write down and compare as i couldnt decide between two influences at the time of picking the perfect one.

This is what i came up with and im very pleased i got the rf liked at the helmet and exchanged the inspiration supp(since im running fire trap) for awakened area of effect. Im still missing the cyclone-flamability-curse on hit-fortify sup link but the chest piece has 6 empty links so its just a metter of crafting, since its a strengh based armor itll be tricky to field it as well as clarity but ill see what else i can come up with that can be usefull.

Awesome feditosito!

I'm glad the link helped. I should include it in the gear section of the guide.

Awesome choices on gear! Those are awesome!

(Let me know what you think of Fire Trap over time.)

Great job!

Well im not in love with it, however it does work really well with the build multipliers and other damage boosts im already going for and porvides a way to damage anemies from afar wich does come in hand against some bosses (specially reedemer stage 3 were the arena becames really small)
Hi Folks!

I've been interested in an RF build for some time, finally getting around to trying this out.

I did have a flick through the thread, but I didn't see an answer to the following.

I'm a little new to it, so perhaps I'm missing something, but the Chieftain node 'Tawhoa, Forest's Strength' seems a little weird for this build.

If I am understanding it right (and to be fair, I may not be) then the part of this node that reads "35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a Fire skill" seems a bit non-synergistic with this build?

My understanding is that Righteous Fire won't trigger this at all, and the only time Incinerate (Or scorching ray if you went that route) would trigger this effect is one single time when you FIRST start channeling. So in order to actually trigger this more than once, you'd need to be constantly stopping/starting your channel, which would seem to be very inefficient and constitute a very erratic source of endurance charge generation.

Is this correct? If so, it would seem as if a significant part of this nodes benefits go to waste?

In light of the above, I would also ask if this node is justified purely due to the fire damage boost per endurance charge? Additionally, given that the node doesn't appear to be generating endurance charges for us very often.....are there other sources of charge generation that allow us to make full of the damage bonus provided by this node?

Thanks very much for the build Wrecker_of_Days and I appreciate any insight!
Last edited by Terradoss on Apr 28, 2020, 4:05:22 AM
"
Terradoss wrote:
Hi Folks!

I've been interested in an RF build for some time, finally getting around to trying this out.

I did have a flick through the thread, but I didn't see an answer to the following.

I'm a little new to it, so perhaps I'm missing something, but the Chieftain node 'Tawhoa, Forest's Strength' seems a little weird for this build.

If I am understanding it right (and to be fair, I may not be) then the part of this node that reads "35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a Fire skill" seems a bit non-synergistic with this build?

My understanding is that Righteous Fire won't trigger this at all, and the only time Incinerate (Or scorching ray if you went that route) would trigger this effect is one single time when you FIRST start channeling. So in order to actually trigger this more than once, you'd need to be constantly stopping/starting your channel, which would seem to be very inefficient and constitute a very erratic source of endurance charge generation.

Is this correct? If so, it would seem as if a significant part of this nodes benefits go to waste?

In light of the above, I would also ask if this node is justified purely due to the fire damage boost per endurance charge? Additionally, given that the node doesn't appear to be generating endurance charges for us very often.....are there other sources of charge generation that allow us to make full of the damage bonus provided by this node?

Im new to the build as well so take what I say with a grain of salt :)

From what I can read in this thread we have pleeeeenty other ways of getting those charges up beside the 35% for that note and it only adds up to the other potential ways of getting endurance charges.

So we take it for the damage and I order to reach the next node valako, storms embrace for the added health regen and extra endurance charge And ofcause the 3% damage for a lost endurance charge as not much ells would make sense
Last edited by BaGooKTribe on Apr 28, 2020, 5:17:24 AM
"
Zythixx wrote:

Hi Mokas, I'm trying to figure out what you're doing that i'm not, granted only 60 at the moment so still working towards full RF, but I'm just running Incinerate on a 4L and can't keep up with the mana needs for it even with Clarity at level 5. Also haven't turned on purity of fire since i'm still well above cap at this point being in part 2. Anyways just trying to figure out how to get this mana under control for incinerate, am i just too dependent on it at the moment since i don't have RF yet?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, srry for the late response, but yeah, like WOD posted, quick recovery node helps, that and you get mana regenaration as your INT rises up, only needing mana for incenarate and flame dash.
Spoiler
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
"
Terradoss wrote:
Hi Folks!

Im new to the build as well so take what I say with a grain of salt :)

From what I can read in this thread we have pleeeeenty other ways of getting those charges up beside the 35% for that note and it only adds up to the other potential ways of getting endurance charges.

So we take it for the damage and I order to reach the next node valako, storms embrace for the added health regen and extra endurance charge And ofcause the 3% damage for a lost endurance charge as not much ells would make sense

This. We have endurance charges on being hit and on kill, plus enduring cry.

The node really shines if you take a more manual approach than the op. Flame dash as your movement spell triggers it. Holy Flame Totem as your consecrated ground Suri triggers it. It's one of my main early sources of charges most maps.
Last edited by MockingbirdUK on Apr 28, 2020, 5:28:20 AM
"
Terradoss wrote:
Hi Folks!

Yeah, correct RF doesn't trigger but it's great to build them up, or just mantaining them. i'm alway on 8 charges, just by moving (flame dash trigger's it, or just with a pulse from incenarate, that and the ineroxable node dont let the charges drop.
I wanna start run this in SSF cuz get phoenix shield a drop.. but im right, levelling RF is little pain? Any tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info