3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

@Wrecker thank you for your kind reply, it really clear things up! :D
Yeah right now I'm sustaining RF without flasks when I'm on battle, only need flasks if the enemies are scarce when running on maps.

When I first played PoE, I'm really overwhelmed by the size of passive tree, gears. Browsed through a lot of builds titled "beginner, league starter", but it was too overwhelming for a newbie.

And your build is really clear in all section even for a newbie, and as you said, STRESS FREE!
Will try to improve my character, thanks again for your awesome build
"
@Wrecker thank you for your kind reply, it really clear things up! :D
Yeah right now I'm sustaining RF without flasks when I'm on battle, only need flasks if the enemies are scarce when running on maps.

When I first played PoE, I'm really overwhelmed by the size of passive tree, gears. Browsed through a lot of builds titled "beginner, league starter", but it was too overwhelming for a newbie.

And your build is really clear in all section even for a newbie, and as you said, STRESS FREE!
Will try to improve my character, thanks again for your awesome build
Awesome Hansen_Haryono!

Thanks for such encouragement! I'm really happy to have helped you get into PoE. Please ask any questions you like. And even though you're new to the game, if you have any suggestions for the guide (info or layout), please let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to be so kind.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Excellent build. I hadn't really played PoE since Ascendancy and the guide was well laid out and easy to follow.

In the end, I dropped clarity because it wasn't necessary and replaced it with Leap Slam for mobility.

I was having problems with Al-Hezmin last night because my chaos resistance is pretty terrible. I learned that I could simply forego the RF for that fight and destroy him with Incinerate and my regen alone. :)

What's you're opinion on gems for optimizing the 6-link chest for Incinerate if you decide that you're foregoing RF? (I plan to do this again for the Eternal Labyrinth so that I can simply brute force it once I unlock it) 6500 health and 1500 regen allows you lots of leeway when you're in a situation where you can't die.

I plan to swap the Elemental Focus for Arcane Surge, RF for Incinerate, and then go. That seems to be the easiest temporary swap that does the most for Incinerate.

Thanks,

--Leaf

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Leafweir/characters?characterName=Trogdour
Last edited by Leafweir on May 28, 2020, 11:48:40 AM
First, most excellent build and an even better guide explaining it all. Seriously the best guide I have read in my PoE life so far.

I know I "can" use any gear and the better the gear, the better the content I am able to run ... but, my question is:

In non SSF, which unique pieces would be BiS for each slot? Or in some cases, rates are better? And if rates, what is the priority for affixes? I know you said to prioritize life over all, but what comes after life? Life regen? Leech? Elemental damage? Fire damage?

Thanks a TON for replies.

Edit:

I reread everything and found the section on stat priority for gear. Thanks

I am still curious about BiS items for each slot though ...
Last edited by Dogasi_Leinad on May 28, 2020, 7:20:48 PM
I can't do blight mechanics, any suggestions. I cant kill fast enough and my AoE is in range got the mobs to hit pump. Any suggestions welcome
Hello. I have been following your builds for a while and have tried all 4 during this league. It has been fun playing all of them. My goal is to now get this Enduring Fire to level 90, get a nice mace, better rings and amulet, and hopefully push my life past 6k.

Just wanted to comment to say that I'm now at level 60 and can mostly maintain RF. This build is incredibly fun! To me, there's just something magic about the simplicity!

I just had one question: In your guide, it says that we should be able to maintain RF by the mid 50s. I was unable to maintain it without some stacks of endurance or hallowed ground, which actually worked just fine, but I was wondering what exactly is needed to maintain it at 1 minimum stack. Is there a minimum amount of +#% Life Regen gear that I need?

Thanks for the awesome guide. By not holding my hand through the entire leveling process like other guides I've followed, I actually learned WAY more about the game this playthrough than the last several. I look forward to doing the same next league.

Edit: No sooner than I asked the question did I level up my Stone Golem and Purity of Flame. Now I don't lose any health while sustaining RF. This build has now officially hit the most awesomeness point!
Last edited by tytanic44 on May 29, 2020, 8:51:04 AM
"
asshatticus wrote:
I can't do blight mechanics, any suggestions. I cant kill fast enough and my AoE is in range got the mobs to hit pump. Any suggestions welcome

Same here. I am thinking maybe if adding a range skill. Trap maybe? So I can toss them at oumos far from me while I melt the enemies near me.

Great build though. Really enjoying it. Even more so when I get all my gear linked and colored properly. LoL
I see where the guide mentions two ascendary points (well, 4 point really). What is recommended for the other points?

Oh, and total newb question, but how do I turn OFF the RF ... like if I run labs and am in the treasure chamber and dont want to burn while standing around?

Edit:

FWIW I went Tawhoa and Valako in addition to the guide's Ramako and Tasalio
Last edited by Dogasi_Leinad on May 29, 2020, 9:42:05 AM
"
Leafweir wrote:
Spoiler
Excellent build. I hadn't really played PoE since Ascendancy and the guide was well laid out and easy to follow.

In the end, I dropped clarity because it wasn't necessary and replaced it with Leap Slam for mobility.

I was having problems with Al-Hezmin last night because my chaos resistance is pretty terrible. I learned that I could simply forego the RF for that fight and destroy him with Incinerate and my regen alone. :)

What's you're opinion on gems for optimizing the 6-link chest for Incinerate if you decide that you're foregoing RF? (I plan to do this again for the Eternal Labyrinth so that I can simply brute force it once I unlock it) 6500 health and 1500 regen allows you lots of leeway when you're in a situation where you can't die.

I plan to swap the Elemental Focus for Arcane Surge, RF for Incinerate, and then go. That seems to be the easiest temporary swap that does the most for Incinerate.

Thanks,

--Leaf

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Leafweir/characters?characterName=Trogdour
Hey Leafweir,

Welcome back to the game! Thanks for the praise; I'm glad the guide was helpful for you. Lots has changed hey?

Ya, Chaos resist has become pretty important. GGG has added it to many encounters now (like the Syndicate).

In regards to 6 linking Incinerate, I you have a few decent options. I think your best bet, if you're planning on keeping RF but turning it off sometimes, is: Incinerate, Infused Channelling, Arcane Surge (level 8) (so you can actually proc Arcane Surge's buffs with the mana you spend), Inspiration (for mana cost), Concentrated Effect, Immolate/Elemental Focus.

You can turn RF off with a flask that gets rid of burning. If you've slain the beasts, it's an easy fight in the Menagerie.

Does that help? Let me know if I forgot something or if you have more questions.

Thanks again for your kindness! I'm glad you're having a good time.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info