[3.10] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Full Simulacrum Clear)

So I wonder if holy flame and wave of conviction buffs (according to new released change notes) will translate to the totems as well?
"
So I wonder if holy flame and wave of conviction buffs (according to new released change notes) will translate to the totems as well?

Wave of Conviction's base damage effectiveness will go up, but unfortunately Holy Flame Totem was not included in those spells.

I'm not sure there's going to be much to update here as the tree isn't changing enough to warrant it. The downside is that ultimately Holy Flame Totem just kind of got knocked down a peg; the Circle of Anguish nerf hurts quite a bit (effectively you're getting half the value per ring), and a number of spells for Spell Totem got buffed where Holy Flame Totem did not.

These nerfs are mostly only relevant to endgame gearing after league start, so if you enjoy the build I don't think there's any reason not to league start with it still, but it's certainly harder to recommend continuing to invest into for 3.11.
It looks like an Unnatural Instinct at Witch which is next to the new Herald Cluster will now get you an extra 10 reduced mana res of heralds and 20% increased buff effect so that might offset some of the loss from Circle of Anguish rings. It actually looks like they have moved some of the lightning nodes outside the small radius range so that might be a nerf to people using one there anyway making prices a bit more reasonable.
I think I am going with this build again. I play hardcore, and it looks like the new tree has some awesome defensive nodes near it and below it (Templar). Hopefully my damage can still be fairly high.

Glancing Blows

The Agnostic

Eternal Youth

Will see how it goes.
Last edited by Ludicrous__Speed on Jun 17, 2020, 1:21:14 PM
I'm playing SSF so I'm going with this till I get the gear to transition to FP totems. Seems like the reworked leveling section of your FP totem guide is basically doing this anyway so easy transition. Totems for the harvest win!
hi did not play last league trying to understand the new lone Messenger keystone

i got my old holy flame build in standard and bought lone messenger jewel give me insane dps 100k per totem (in game dps)

so i log into path of building to see real dps but the jewel did not show any dps upgrade and cannot understand why

can anyone tell why or what i do not understand with the lone messenger keystone why show no dps increase in path of building

thx

"
djeezo wrote:
hi did not play last league trying to understand the new lone Messenger keystone

i got my old holy flame build in standard and bought lone messenger jewel give me insane dps 100k per totem (in game dps)

so i log into path of building to see real dps but the jewel did not show any dps upgrade and cannot understand why

can anyone tell why or what i do not understand with the lone messenger keystone why show no dps increase in path of building

thx

I think Calamitous Visions works in the community fork of Path of Building, but maybe it doesn't on the regular version? When you look at the keystone text in the tree, are the affixes written in red text or blue text? If they're written in red text, Path of Building is not attempting to calculate those affixes.

If you're on the main version of Path of Building I'd recommend switching to the community fork. It's updated much more thoroughly since the developer of the main version works at GGG now and doesn't have time to keep up with everything as much.

You can find the latest info about the community fork here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/haopn9/path_of_building_community_v141693_311_passive/
yes the text in red will try the community fork right away

thx a lot

update just install it work you're the best
Last edited by djeezo on Jun 19, 2020, 1:37:26 AM
Do you think the build is still viable in 3.12? Doesn't look like much changed besides maybe dropping the unique rings.
Also do you recommend to go for the freezing pulse totems later in league or does holy flame totem seal the deal till lategame?
"
ItIsBobFgt wrote:
Do you think the build is still viable in 3.12? Doesn't look like much changed besides maybe dropping the unique rings.
Also do you recommend to go for the freezing pulse totems later in league or does holy flame totem seal the deal till lategame?

I personally didn't update this guide for 3.11 because I felt like it is harder to justify after the Circle nerfs. I'm sure it is still capable, but in the current game I mostly use Holy Flame Totem to transition into Freezing Pulse totems (or really whatever Spell Totem setup you might prefer).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info