[3.10] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Full Simulacrum Clear)

Well i just crafted

I spammed
and annuled of some crap mod.

What would i want to put in a 5 link wave conviction totem?
"
loardpcm wrote:

What would i want to put in a 5 link wave conviction totem?

In my PoB Conc Effect is a bit more DPS compared to controlled destruction but I don't know if that will make it less likely to hit bosses or whatever. I can't think of anything really snazzy to add to the links so controlled destruction (which you seem to be using) or Conc Effect if it doesn't screw up targetting too much would be my choices.
This build seems to work pretty well for low budget HC. Are there going to be any new changes to the build in the upcoming league?
"
This build seems to work pretty well for low budget HC. Are there going to be any new changes to the build in the upcoming league?

Almost assuredly in that they seem to be making significant changes to the passive tree. How much they'll affect this build I can't really say until we see patch notes and have the JSON file to see the new tree.

I'm also not sure how much spare time I'll have to update things this league but I'll try to find time to at least do some preliminary changes based on what I see between Tuesday and league start.
TY for the guide and YT vids Wallach. This is likely to be my league starter again for Harvest as it just feels so smooth to get to mpas with little to no gear.

This is what I eventually ended up with in Delerium:

I put quite a heavy emphasis on stacking crit chance where I could. Even using 3 of the new cobalt grand spectrum jewels as they were really cheap. That gave me around 77% chance to crit without a diamond flask and then if I do pop my Bottled Faith and account for the enemy being on consecrated ground that goes up to 100%! Also managed to triple balance for my Wise Oak to make me a bit tankier versus elemental damage.

Damage actually feels up there with my freezing pulse builds of the last couple of leagues even if freeze pulse clears better / safer.

All in all very happy with how this turned out. Not got the insane gearing of some others in this thread but even on a moderate budget you can definitely get some fairly decent numbers and at least this build is unlikely to be hit by any nerfs in the near future so it's a pretty safe starter IMO.

ANyway, good luck in the Harvest league Wallach. I hope you have been managing to keep well througout this period :)
HFT seems like it'll lose a bit more on the top end compared to FP totems due to the Circle of Anguish nerfs (which hit both affixes we want on that ring). Not the end of the world though, and doesn't really change much in the league start context, just for those that were investing more currency into the build. We'll see if the tree changes compensate any of that loss.
"
Wallach wrote:
HFT seems like it'll lose a bit more on the top end compared to FP totems due to the Circle of Anguish nerfs (which hit both affixes we want on that ring). Not the end of the world though, and doesn't really change much in the league start context, just for those that were investing more currency into the build. We'll see if the tree changes compensate any of that loss.

From the newly published Manifesto:

Critical Strike Multiplier values have been lowered from almost every passive, as well as from some items. Critical-based characters far-exceeded non-critical characters later in the game; this will bring the two a little closer together.
"
"
Wallach wrote:

From the newly published Manifesto:

Critical Strike Multiplier values have been lowered from almost every passive, as well as from some items. Critical-based characters far-exceeded non-critical characters later in the game; this will bring the two a little closer together.

Right, that's what I meant by compared to FP totems, which is only really affected by the crit multi change in the manifesto. HFT will catch that and the Circle of Anguish nerfs.
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
at least this build is unlikely to be hit by any nerfs in the near future so it's a pretty safe starter IMO.

Well, not exactly my most prescient of comments!! XD

I still think this will make for a good starter unless they really gut spell crit multi on the tree.

Otherwise this feels like something you definitely transition into FP totems as soon as you can. The amount of damage you got from the Circle of Anguish rings with Calamitous Visions (Lone Messenger) was pretty insane. If the rings only get nerfed down to a max roll of 75% buff effect then they could still be decent. If it's 50% or lower then that I think makes it much harder to recommend as something you would look to really min-max anymore. Kind of a shame really. I don't feel like the fire based Circle of Anguish rings were a massive problem. More the Circle of Guilt / Nostalgia were the really broken ones and the other rings got swept up in a nerf to these two.

Anyway, still likely going to start as this. I expect it will still be great for leveling and early maps and that will be as far as I expect to take it.
My SSF Gear from Delirium

Crafted shield, chest, jewells, amu, belt, boots. Vaaled the Vaal Molten shell. Still trying to get a corrupt blood mod on a jewel but no luck besides

Really nice guide + build. Will be my league starter again. Still on the hunt for +1 fire spells and a helm with enhancment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info