[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

Hey mate, nice guide.
I have a similar build, few differences but overall same concept.

How do you fare with bossing such as Cortex, Sirus, Guardians etc

I'm finding im still too squishy to take many hits, but being cyclone we need to be up close.

Dont have taste of hate yet...

Also, ive actually used Focus on the helm to instant cast BBlast, has ~10.5 second cooldown with reduction, but I find it much better than interrupting spinspin, it does full damage and the totem doesnt get insta-killed.

Cheers mate, stay safe exile.
"
w0lv3n wrote:
Hey mate, nice guide.
I have a similar build, few differences but overall same concept.

How do you fare with bossing such as Cortex, Sirus, Guardians etc

I'm finding im still too squishy to take many hits, but being cyclone we need to be up close.

Dont have taste of hate yet...

Also, ive actually used Focus on the helm to instant cast BBlast, has ~10.5 second cooldown with reduction, but I find it much better than interrupting spinspin, it does full damage and the totem doesnt get insta-killed.

Cheers mate, stay safe exile.

After realizing ghost reaver does something and PoB was lying I feel much safer since the sustain is off the charts. I implemented a watches eye as well. If you feel you need tankiness try to find a watchers eye with ES on hit.

I killed sirus 3x with this build already. A4, A5 and A6. I beat Similacrum twice, killed Elder, Shaper and now aiming for Uber elder. It deals with everything effortlesly if you invest enough.

Focus on helm is fine but if I had to choose an alternative I'd take "trigger socketed spells on skill use" on a dagger (it's worded something like that). The focus downtime is too big for optimal dps, totem is better imo because it keeps casting as you DPS.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
After realizing ghost reaver does something and PoB was lying I feel much safer since the sustain is off the charts.

I'd literally just specc'd out of GR for like the 3rd time... I find mileage differs and I'd still fine myself seemingly waiting for a recharge.
Not sure how PoB was lying?

"
If you feel you need tankiness try to find a watchers eye with ES on hit.
Had completely written this mod off, but now that I think about it, could definitely be worthwhile.

Yeah, if i was using a 2H I guess the trigger socketed mod would be ideal, but otherwise a 3L would be subpar also. Just found the totems didnt last long enough and I dont see reason to invest in totem defenses.

Thanks for the input, ill revise and see how I get on!
Hi, I've been doing this build and got to level 95 with some expensive gear, I've been able to do the Simulacrum wave 20 with dual bosses(although on my last portal). But, I seem to always get one shot in maps(or dying faster than I can react), especially in Deliriums, it's very frustrating. I was wondering if you have any insight on this problem. Thanks so much!

Edit: I decided to go with the cluster jewel set up since it gives some spell block, and I was able to get Ghost Reaver so hopefully this will help.
Last edited by DigitalXenon on Apr 1, 2020, 4:56:25 PM
"
DigitalXenon wrote:
Hi, I've been doing this build and got to level 95 with some expensive gear, I've been able to do the Simulacrum wave 20 with dual bosses(although on my last portal). But, I seem to always get one shot in maps(or dying faster than I can react), especially in Deliriums, it's very frustrating. I was wondering if you have any insight on this problem. Thanks so much!

Edit: I decided to go with the cluster jewel set up since it gives some spell block, and I was able to get Ghost Reaver so hopefully this will help.

Oh I was just about to write that I have a somewhat defensive cluster and that you're missing Ghost Reaver. Idk how much ES you have as well but that can help too. I had 7500 ES.

Also make sure you're using a warding flask on mapping (use taste of hate only on tough bosses, Sirus and the gang).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Okay thank you will definitely. I have about 6.7k es so that could be some of the problem, I think some of it could also being fully juiced maps with delirium bosses and not being prepared lol because I'm still dying faster than I can see what's going on when I enter a map. Thanks!
Last edited by DigitalXenon on Apr 1, 2020, 6:28:34 PM
Hey man really liking the build you made :D Just a quick question. How did you craft your dagger ? I'm a bit clueless as there is nothing even close to it listed on the market. TY in advance <3
If you don't need it anymore I would also be interested in buying your Dagger lol.
Just on the subject of defense.

I took a channeling cluster which provides:
Hex Breaker - Immune to curses while channeling
Enduring Focus - 25% change to gain an Endurance charge each second whilst channeling

Whilst sacrificing some potential damage nodes, I've found that Hex Breaker is invaluable for maps. Saves the need of a warding flask, and as long as you spin you are immune. My only gripe here is if using Totem you stop spinning and thus you become cursed for a moment.

Enduring Focus gives us both physD reduction and ele resists, 12% physD reduction is pretty handy as we have bugger all other mitigation. The real bonus is that it lengthens IC as well as providing 75% less physD taken. It can take a wee while to generate the 3 default charges, but once you start a map it is fairly well maintained.

"
PackShooter wrote:
Hey man really liking the build you made :D Just a quick question. How did you craft your dagger ? I'm a bit clueless as there is nothing even close to it listed on the market. TY in advance <3

Oh I just bought it from some bloke for 1ex on the market. It even had dex and amazing damage modifiers so I just yoinked it and kept it. The only thing that's kinda useless is the controlled destruction thingy, but it gives spell damage so why not.
Also sry, not for sale. Gonna need that char prolly.

"
w0lv3n wrote:
Just on the subject of defense.

I took a channeling cluster which provides:
Hex Breaker - Immune to curses while channeling
Enduring Focus - 25% change to gain an Endurance charge each second whilst channeling

Whilst sacrificing some potential damage nodes, I've found that Hex Breaker is invaluable for maps. Saves the need of a warding flask, and as long as you spin you are immune. My only gripe here is if using Totem you stop spinning and thus you become cursed for a moment.

Enduring Focus gives us both physD reduction and ele resists, 12% physD reduction is pretty handy as we have bugger all other mitigation. The real bonus is that it lengthens IC as well as providing 75% less physD taken. It can take a wee while to generate the 3 default charges, but once you start a map it is fairly well maintained.

Really nice, I like the combo. As I said, there are many options, it's best to choose the right one for you.
Last edited by devon752 on Apr 3, 2020, 3:40:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info