[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

"
kirjami wrote:
Damn, this looks like a nice (it's also quite cheap on trade-league) upgrade if I can keep some spectres alive.

and this one just sucks:

Oh, sorry for hijacking your thread for ssf issues. Maybe it helps someone :-)

Haha no problem man, but I unfortunately can't help too much with SSF as I have not played it once. I've seen somebody discussing the difference between +1 to level of physical spell skill gems and spell damage. The equivalent to +1 level of Bladefall is around 50-60% spell damage. So if you get that amount of spell damage on your shield or dagger it's the same as +1 to the gem.
That shield is great for SSF, it's just a shame that you become capped on spell criticals really fast with this build so the critical chance for spells doesn't do anything unfortunately (but you could remove some spell critical nodes then perhaps).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:

I've seen somebody discussing the difference between +1 to level of physical spell skill gems and spell damage. The equivalent to +1 level of Bladefall is around 50-60% spell damage. So if you get that amount of spell damage on your shield or dagger it's the same as +1 to the gem.

Oh, thanks, I never looked at it this way.

"
devon752 wrote:

That shield is great for SSF, it's just a shame that you become capped on spell criticals really fast with this build so the critical chance for spells doesn't do anything unfortunately (but you could remove some spell critical nodes then perhaps).

Yeah, I think tree-nodes is the only point. In my case, Throatseeker instead of Doom Cast is obvious, but it's just one point. And reflect maps still sucks, I'd like to get cyclone itself to 100% crit.

I still have 5 points invested into a crit cluster jeweil (Precise Retaliation and Magnifier, 15% crit on two minors) which I don't need anymore to reach 100% spell crit. Don't know if it helps Cyclone CoC. I think Accuracy would be much better, I'm at 83% chance to hit :-(

Last edited by kirjami on Apr 10, 2020, 5:41:54 PM
edit
Last edited by hauzuki on Apr 11, 2020, 2:22:07 AM
So, getting 7.58 aspd on cyclone is bad, correct? 7.57 is the maximum i'm allowed to go? I have 14% CDR.

POB actually shows 7.57 on the dot for me, but testing in game it shows 7.58.
Last edited by TainiBean on Apr 12, 2020, 11:28:13 AM
"
TainiBean wrote:
So, getting 7.58 aspd on cyclone is bad, correct? 7.57 is the maximum i'm allowed to go? I have 14% CDR.

POB actually shows 7.57 on the dot for me, but testing in game it shows 7.58.

Yeah, pretty sure it's 7.57 on the dot. 0.01 above would most likely ruin it.
For reference use this link https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Apr 12, 2020, 3:39:49 PM

How about use this to trigger blade blast

Using this, after messing around with POB its about 4k less dps than yours and better than a lot of expensive daggers on the market.

I have a question, how do you get bladefall's actual dps? In the tittle you post 3m, how did you get to that?

My pob shows 149k bladefall average hit.
"
TainiBean wrote:

Using this, after messing around with POB its about 4k less dps than yours and better than a lot of expensive daggers on the market.

I have a question, how do you get bladefall's actual dps? In the tittle you post 3m, how did you get to that?

My pob shows 149k bladefall average hit.

What you do is multiply the average hit with the attack rate of cyclone (with the assumption that you have 100% accuracy and 100% crit chance with cyclone).
So you take your Cyclone attack speed, which should be 7,5 with 14% CDR belt and multiply it with your average hit. So you would simply multiply 7.5 x 149k = 1.12M
"

Idk man, looks iffy. Didn't try with two handers, sry :/
Last edited by devon752 on Apr 13, 2020, 4:02:14 AM
"

There's a different guide which fits that weapon a bit better:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2813218
"
kirjami wrote:
"

There's a different guide which fits that weapon a bit better:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2813218

nah, it's evasion base and i hate it :(
And i dont know how to change passive tree to fit another build :( how noob i am

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info