[3.12] Devon's CoC Bladefall + BB Assassin | Reflect Immune | 3M+ DPS

"
OberholtzerJ wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what is the reasoning behind:

"If you don't have any cooldown reduction aim for 6.06 attack speed or less!
If you have at least 14% cooldown reduction aim for 7.57 attack speed or less!
(as close as you can get to those numbers but not more!)"

Also what is the point of a life flask if all of your HP is reserved?

Thanks for the guide, loving the build!

Cast on Critical Strike has an internal cooldown between when it can activate the spells versus your hits. So you want to be at or just below certain attack speed points, cooldown reduction means more spells but also requires more attack speed. If you have too much attack speed though it will lower your DPS by a pretty large amount. For example if you have no CDR, you want 6.06 attacks per second, if you have over that you will be hitting faster than the cooldown and thus it will have to wait until the next swing to activate the spell.
"
OberholtzerJ wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what is the reasoning behind:

"If you don't have any cooldown reduction aim for 6.06 attack speed or less!
If you have at least 14% cooldown reduction aim for 7.57 attack speed or less!
(as close as you can get to those numbers but not more!)"

Also what is the point of a life flask if all of your HP is reserved?

Thanks for the guide, loving the build!

Talehon answered the first part.
I am using a life flask because I'm too lazy to craft a utility flask with anti-bleed on it. Might do it tomorrow idk.
Also np, glad u like it <3
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Delirium content is still pretty dangerous....have you thought about moving blade blast to a cwdt combo ?

Having to manually cast blade blast while stationary just doesn't feel right.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
Delirium content is still pretty dangerous....have you thought about moving blade blast to a cwdt combo ?

Having to manually cast blade blast while stationary just doesn't feel right.

Yeah I put it on a totem.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
SO we are aiming for 7.57, is it with 7 power charges or not? i have 16% CDR but 7.17 AS with 1 powercharge in HO
"
ata191 wrote:
SO we are aiming for 7.57, is it with 7 power charges or not? i have 16% CDR but 7.17 AS with 1 powercharge in HO

Aiming for at least 14% CDR with 7.5 attack speed in combat (power charges do not affect attack speed).
"
devon752 wrote:

Aiming for at least 14% CDR with 7.5 attack speed in combat (power charges do not affect attack speed).

I have 8.07 in combat when i have elusive, is this because i have dagger with 1.45 AS? i have nothing else with attack speed on it, not even gloves or the weapon it self
Last edited by ata191 on Mar 21, 2020, 4:07:37 PM
"
ata191 wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:

I have 8.07 in combat when i have elusive, is this because i have dagger with 1.45 AS? i have nothing else with attack speed on it, not even gloves or the weapon it self

Might be, but try and stay below 7.5 in combat (as close to it as possible though).
I’ve been reading some replies in this thread so I’m not so sure still, sorry if I’m repeating questions; I’m leveling this build now and it feels great thus far. Did you say running a different set up for blade blast is more efficient than self cast? It’s definitely clunky to stop cyclone to cast it. Is spell totem the best option to mitigate this?

Also, how good is this build for end game bossing? I have a different idea of how blade blast worked and it’s feeling a little less impactful than I thought, granted I’m still in act like 7 or so so my thoughts aren’t yet fully formed. Great build otherwise, having a ton of fun!
Love this build, lvling with this at lvl 56 now. Just got two questions. Can I use Cold Iron Point dagger as weapon, so my bladefall and bladeblast could +3 skill level? Also can i use Energy Leech support instead of Concentrated effect support, and use Ghost Reaver passive skill for more reliable leech?
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info