[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
Edeka wrote:
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:

No because i had spellslinger in my build too, and in his videos im talk about this aura and the icon is power siphon, at least in poewiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Power_Siphon.

So that was my doubt

It's funny cause there is no Spellslinger icon showing up even though it's a Wanderslinger build.

One thing I can imagine is using Power Siphon to generate charges (he is not using Farrul's).

EDIT: Just double-checked, he is definitely using Spellslinger.

Maybe there was a bug with the icon?

Yeah, i was thinking that was a bug with icon too, because i use the build with spellslinger like u said(and check the pastebin, only spellslinger have sense) and didnt understand powersiphon in auras xD, but i was driving me crazy bc in all videos same xD.

Thanks for ur help!!
Last edited by SubjectZero90 on Apr 17, 2020, 10:01:47 AM
Somehow I always end up following one of your guides without even knowing x) this is the third one, and up until now my absolute favorite. Build literally made short work of everything I threw at it. In the end I went with a Curse on Hit ring and Spellslinger WoC/Combustion so the playstyle is just giga smooth. No setup, you get to the boss, dps it down, portal out, jobs done. Like a true Assassin.
Looking forward to your next guides!

Content I cleared with this character
- A8 Conquerors
- A7 Sirus
- Juiced Up Guardians, including Delirium'd Minotaur and Hydra
- Shaper and Elder, working on that Uber Elder
- 2 dmg mods Lich and 3 dmg mods Aul
- 20 wave Simulacrum with both bosses

My Gear

"
raikkou wrote:
Somehow I always end up following one of your guides without even knowing x) this is the third one, and up until now my absolute favorite. Build literally made short work of everything I threw at it. In the end I went with a Curse on Hit ring and Spellslinger WoC/Combustion so the playstyle is just giga smooth. No setup, you get to the boss, dps it down, portal out, jobs done. Like a true Assassin.

- A8 Conquerors
- A7 Sirus

My Gear

Awesome! This is my third build of his that I'm trying out. He does great work with his builds! I put your character into my POB and wanted to know what your Mind of Matter node is transformed into. Currently doing the MOM version of this but he recommends the acro/phase acro version with investment. You seem to be doing a life/es version without. How's that working out?
Sorry if this has been asked before but why two sets of elemental hit?
"
jonapaloma wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before but why two sets of elemental hit?

One is Single Target, one Multi Target
"
raikkou wrote:

- A8 Conquerors
- A7 Sirus

My Gear

Why Herald of ash reserved 25% but when i put in a socket told me reserved 35%?

And how its possible u can have Precision,Herald of Ash, Skkiterbots and Spellslinger and have enough mana?
Last edited by SubjectZero90 on Apr 18, 2020, 11:47:14 AM
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:
"
raikkou wrote:

- A8 Conquerors
- A7 Sirus

My Gear

Why Herald of ash reserved 25% but when i put in a socket told me reserved 35%?

And how its possible u can have Precision,Herald of Ash, Skkiterbots and Spellslinger and have enough mana?

If you're using an essence worm it will boost your other reservations mana cost. Don't use essence worm if you're doing a non mind of matter variant.
Which items should i prioritise getting first?
I'm running the standard MoM build
I just started POE like a week ago and I tried to follow this build but idk what im suppose to do now or what im suppose to get at this point. Maybe someone could take a look at my pob and see what I should be doing. Thanks

POB: https://pastebin.com/asrMdVS9
Hey!

Just wanted to say that I absolute loved the build and I'm now moving on to another. That means that I'm selling my items (fair prices, the b/o mentioned are not the current prices):

Got the other skills gems and some other items too - Helmet is sold.

Just leave a pm if you are interested and we can surely hammer out a deal!
Last edited by Edeka on Apr 24, 2020, 6:14:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info