[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

Hi, can someone list stats that I should look for in a wand. Thank you!
Which gem is the best alternative to Inspiration in the endgame?

Dmg on Full Life? Hypothermia?
How u in your videos have all mana reserved, but in POB only have reserved a 10% of mana?
"
Edeka wrote:

Both are decent, dmg on full life is the obvious highest damage choice if you can maintain full life.

"
SubjectZero90 wrote:
How u in your videos have all mana reserved, but in POB only have reserved a 10% of mana?

There are 2 versions of the build, mind over matter and phase acro, one is reserving mana and one is not. I played MoM version as league start and eventually when I was higher level and got more currency I migrated to phase acro version.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Both are decent, dmg on full life is the obvious highest damage choice if you can maintain full life.

"
SubjectZero90 wrote:

There are 2 versions of the build, mind over matter and phase acro, one is reserving mana and one is not. I played MoM version as league start and eventually when I was higher level and got more currency I migrated to phase acro version.

Yeah i know that u said, but in Pob the tree u have with Mom this is ur mana reserved and in version POB acro your mana reserved is this

In two versions ur unreserved mana its more high than in ur videos.

Im only see in POB u dont have check Grace like enabled and must be check?

Anyway, thanks for ur help and im enjoy play this build!
Last edited by SubjectZero90 on Apr 14, 2020, 4:23:45 PM
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

"
SubjectZero90 wrote:

Yeah i know that u said, but in Pob the tree u have with Mom this is ur mana reserved and in version POB acro your mana reserved is this

In two versions ur unreserved mana its more high than in ur videos.

Im only see in POB u dont have check Grace like enabled and must be check?

Anyway, thanks for ur help and im enjoy play this build!

I saw, its for spellslinger in acro, sorry i dindt saw before xD
I have a question in ur videos power siphon its showed like aura, with that combnination u do that? or isnt power siphon?
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:
I have a question in ur videos power siphon its showed like aura, with that combnination u do that? or isnt power siphon?

I think you mean Spellslinger!
"
Edeka wrote:
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:

No because i had spellslinger in my build too, and in his videos im talk about this aura and the icon is power siphon, at least in poewiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Power_Siphon.

So that was my doubt
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
"
SubjectZero90 wrote:

No because i had spellslinger in my build too, and in his videos im talk about this aura and the icon is power siphon, at least in poewiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Power_Siphon.

So that was my doubt

It's funny cause there is no Spellslinger icon showing up even though it's a Wanderslinger build.

One thing I can imagine is using Power Siphon to generate charges (he is not using Farrul's).

EDIT: Just double-checked, he is definitely using Spellslinger.

Maybe there was a bug with the icon?
Last edited by Edeka on Apr 17, 2020, 9:40:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info