[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

Hello,

This build looks really fun!

Quick question:

On Crown of Eyes Transfiguration of Soul, it states that increases and decreases to maximum energy shield also apply to spell damage at 30% their value. Also with Wandslinger it states that increases to spell damage also apply to attacks with wand.

In that case, shouldn't taking maximum energy shield nodes increase spell damage (Transfiguration of Soul), which increases attack damage due to Wandslinger, and therefore increases total DPS?

However, when I take maximum energy shield nodes on POB, it doesn't increase DPS at all. Am I missing something?

Thank you!
Last edited by ArrowToTheKneez on Jun 18, 2020, 1:55:49 PM
^^^ 100% delirious maps were a bit too hard, simulacrum risky but doable. Bossing was fine although not lightning fast so navigating through boss attacks is a must.

^
even if energy shield would increase damage, there were more crit/dmg nodes available than possible.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
think you could post a leveling progression tree? cus i know you said we want ele equilibrium but dont we also need avatar of fire before xophs blood? just not sure on which direction to take for league start
"
bananasbabyy wrote:
think you could post a leveling progression tree? cus i know you said we want ele equilibrium but dont we also need avatar of fire before xophs blood? just not sure on which direction to take for league start

It's already in the PoB
So, I tried to update the PoB and this is what I came up with:

https://pastebin.com/F20PEa8y

I think Acrobatics is now the goto version with Wind Dancer on tree. But it is really hard to come up with optimal tree, so I dont think I will be updating the build before league starts, I will need to revisit it later and think about it more. But I think this tree should be good enough for anyone who would want to play the build this leage (at start, you still want to rush EE + EO, and then respec those points and start pathing to acro, vaal pact, point blank etc).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
No update for 3.11? This should be an interesting build...
What kind of wand do you want to be using to level early game? Just as much Ele damage as possible or?
"
Bawlz wrote:
What kind of wand do you want to be using to level early game? Just as much Ele damage as possible or?

I recomend use Piscator's Vigil
Would love to see a 3.11 update! I love the build so far
League started with this build again and just killed Sirus A8

Gear:

New elusive nodes & wind dancer are nice added survivability.

Glorious Vanity gives us Immortal Ambition which is very nice to be able to swap out Soul Tether for a stygian.

My next upgrades would be tailwind boots, better ring, and a dying sun.

Overall very good clear and solid single target once the gear starts forming together. Not a facetanking build though, must be able to dodge boss mechanics. Currently sitting at 5.4k hp and 1.4k es.

Thanks again to OP for creating this build guide! Always loved ele hit so this was a lot of fun to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info