[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

Can this build rush to A8 conquerors and sirus? Or will it start struggling to kill them early?
Keeping in mind notes will come out this week, are you planning on finishing the TBD sections of the guide?

This build tickles my pickle and i want to try it next ladder.
how does this build work with an aurabot? ;o
Hello

The gameplay of this build looks very nice and is fun to play but i am having lots of problems

The leveling was a pain struggling with survivability and now at the atlas after buying some mandatory items i notice that when i shoot if the element is cold or lightning it doesnt make much damage only when it shoots fire element. so you have to shoot 1-3 times till monster packs die. Looking at the skill section at POB there is only a spellslinger version for acrobatics?

Was hoping to be my league starter...
"
xaeror35 wrote:
Can this build rush to A8 conquerors and sirus? Or will it start struggling to kill them early?

I think damge-wise it will be more than fine, only issue will be survivability what is a bit annoying to get early on this build.

"
hammetje wrote:
Keeping in mind notes will come out this week, are you planning on finishing the TBD sections of the guide?

This build tickles my pickle and i want to try it next ladder.

I will try, its a lot of work tho so no promises (i will need to spend at least half of the day if i want to update and finish this and also update my other 2 builds based on patch notes, new leveling trees, new endgame trees most likely etc).

"
lua_dipaa wrote:
how does this build work with an aurabot? ;o

Sadly nope, aura bots do not really do much for fire ele hit in general, not enough aura scaling.

"
Hello

The gameplay of this build looks very nice and is fun to play but i am having lots of problems

The leveling was a pain struggling with survivability and now at the atlas after buying some mandatory items i notice that when i shoot if the element is cold or lightning it doesnt make much damage only when it shoots fire element. so you have to shoot 1-3 times till monster packs die. Looking at the skill section at POB there is only a spellslinger version for acrobatics?

Was hoping to be my league starter...

You need to look at leveling section and leveling trees, and also build description (i think i mentioned it in navigating in pob section).

Atm you are using Fire setup, but you are missing combat focuses to lock your element into fire, that is why you are not doing any damage 2/3rd of the time.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
oh yes i was missing this 2x Combat Focuses. now is working. TY
Hello, I need to ask you how did you craft those wand and shield?

Thanks.
Fun build although I don't think it's cheap or easy in late game. It's quite fragile. I managed to push to 100 with temporary changes from dps to life but still died on my way there. Although delirum was quite challenging with everything trying to kill you, so next league may be more forgiving. But on the upside it will force you to step up your movement.

Here's my eq I used. Due to using many uniques I had to use some all res nodes, but damage wasn't an issue. 8,3m/12,4m single target dps (higher value on full life) and 2,4m on clear ele hit. If I spent more on my res rares I would boost it even higher.
Spoiler
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Build looks good... other than the >7m DPS, in today's standards that is pretty low and therefore not really suitable for bossing.

Has anyone got an opinion on that? II cant decide on a league starter
"
Nevzat wrote:
Build looks good... other than the >7m DPS, in today's standards that is pretty low and therefore not really suitable for bossing.

Has anyone got an opinion on that? II cant decide on a league starter

Well, if this benchmarks means anything, I was able to do Sirus 8 but t16 100% delirium guardians felt extremely difficult with decent gear. Was able to do wave 20 simulacrums but not 100% reliably, depending on the layout.

Its definitely good enough for getting through most endgame and red maps though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info