[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

This will definitely be my 3.11 starting build.
Thank you for the good work already done and for the updates to come!
Last edited by Hikara on Jun 14, 2020, 2:49:21 AM
Pretty hyped for new league, will definetly start with this.
This looks like a killer build, but do you have concerns about getting the needed gear as a league starter? It seems that this is very dependent on Doomfletch prism + Kaoms + the jewels, and you'd be very week for a while before getting these items.
Hiya, I'm consider this build for harvest league. Have you tested such mechanic with other skills like Rain of Arrows ?
"
Shmoo11 wrote:
This looks like a killer build, but do you have concerns about getting the needed gear as a league starter? It seems that this is very dependent on Doomfletch prism + Kaoms + the jewels, and you'd be very week for a while before getting these items.

It's not bad at all, actually. In Delirium league, I started this. I could afford the Doomfletch by 28 (1 alch), a Coated Shrapnel half an hour later (1c), and the Doomfletch Prism prophecy cost me around 2c of alchs (doing the Vile Power cards at 1alch a piece). Kaoms is a nice QoL but not strictly necessary till late game. A good Temple mod chest with life and % life will hold you over for a good long time, and they're super cheap.

Additionally, the new leveling setup should last well into your 50's and if necessary, can even get you into maps, but the itemization might mess with early map progression.

"
framuga123 wrote:
Hiya, I'm consider this build for harvest league. Have you tested such mechanic with other skills like Rain of Arrows ?

I've tried a few. Rain of Arrows looks good on paper, but for some reason doesn't play well. Puncture, Tornado Shot, Ice Shot, etc. all work, but I still prefer Split Arrow.
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Jun 14, 2020, 10:29:03 PM
Observations on Balance Manifesto changes:

Crit multi changes – Unfortunate, but will affect everyone equally, so I'm not sure it can really be considered a nerf to the build. Will need to see tree to fully calculate the differences.

Herald of Purity – Surprisingly, not a nerf. On my best character, Herald of Purity only gives 9% damage, meaning a 12% bonus to damage is a straight up buff.

Circle of guilt – depends on how big the effect nerf is. We can make up for the reservation nerf. It was already optional anyway, as you can just drop Bonechill on Skitterbots. Additionally, after doing the math, the 50% physical damage roll was already equal to Buff effect roll. We can also double down on Damage/Buff Effect if the reservation nerf is that massive. This will probably just make the ring cheaper for us, since we won't be competing with Facebreakers anymore so, buff? It will still be BIS, but Mark of the Elder will be a closer contender than it used to be.

Shakari pantheon - I is sad. ☹
Hi, just one question, I can't find POB.

Can you link it please? Thanks
3.9 PoB can be found on video guide
https://pastebin.com/sCs1ph3d

I'm sure BlaydeX15 will make us a fresh 3.11 one if any change ;)
Last edited by Hikara on Jun 16, 2020, 6:37:02 AM
"
Hikara wrote:
3.9 PoB can be found on video guide
https://pastebin.com/sCs1ph3d

I'm sure BlaydeX15 will make us a fresh 3.11 one if any change ;)

Yep! I didn't make one for 3.10 because literally nothing changed, but 3.11 will have new links, new tree options, and new skills.
Reserved 3.11

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info