[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

I took down Sirus A8! No portals remaining, but that was also my first ever A8 attempt. Single target was Split Arrow -> Awakened Vicious Projectiles Support -> Barrage Support -> Blastchain Mine Support -> Charged Mines Support -> Elemental Damage with Attack Support. I am not the biggest fan of this current setup. Any input would be nice! But I did it, I did it, I did it.
I've been following this build and I really like it, but I feel like it lacks a bit in the single target for bosses in the late game. I'm also really confused on why my damage is half of the OP's in path of building.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/UJ723isj
"

I've been following this build and I really like it, but I feel like it lacks a bit in the single target for bosses in the late game. I'm also really confused on why my damage is half of the OP's in path of building.

I look a little at your gear:

You can have better circle of guilt, Kaom's Heart can have increased damage up to 50%, one of your crimson jewel is not 3-6,
The notable increased Winter Spirit bring a lot a damage also

At the end also getting your skill gem to level 21 + some awakened skill like vicious projectile is quite cheap.

hope it helps, i now do more damage than the orignal build, but have only 5.5k life.
"
"

I look a little at your gear:

You can have better circle of guilt, Kaom's Heart can have increased damage up to 50%, one of your crimson jewel is not 3-6,
The notable increased Winter Spirit bring a lot a damage also

At the end also getting your skill gem to level 21 + some awakened skill like vicious projectile is quite cheap.

hope it helps, i now do more damage than the orignal build, but have only 5.5k life.

I do all that am my damage is still under 300k.
Hey guys,

I really had a lot of fun leveling the build and playing with a friend. After trying it out by myself I do have some issues though. My dps seems still a little lackluster and I have no clue on how to improve besides the obvious (leveling the char and gems).

T14 bosses already pose a challenge which seems not right. I do not really get on where the huge dmg difference comes from, when I compare my build to the one featured in the guide.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.
"

I do all that am my damage is still under 300k.

My advice is to open PoB twice one with your built and one the original post.
(you can also check mine) and compare everything. I also had to do at first, because I could find why I hadn't the similar results

Last edited by chami on May 3, 2020, 11:34:02 AM
Hey Guys,

I've been following the build and have done everything i could. my survivability is lacking significantly.

Any advice to spruce up the life or something else would be appreciated.

I'm able to do yellow maps up to T16 but sometimes die once or twice. Maybe i have to tone down the difficulty. I haven't been able to down Sirus yet :(

https://pastebin.com/amfDZ40Q

Well, I apologize, but I'm very new to the game, and I wanted to understand the difference between "increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity" and the "increased Buff Effect", because there is a significant difference in values, and I wanted to know what the that will increase my DPS more in this compilation and why, since I am very grateful for the attention.
"
Well, I apologize, but I'm very new to the game, and I wanted to understand the difference between "increased Physical Damage while affected by Herald of Purity" and the "increased Buff Effect", because there is a significant difference in values, and I wanted to know what the that will increase my DPS more in this compilation and why, since I am very grateful for the attention.

Increased physical damage while affected by Herald of purity = your global physical damage is increased.

Increased buff effect is for the Add X-X physical dmg
Hello all,

Thank you for this build, I'm happy with my DPS for now but I have a problem with chaos resistances (and others too) How can I improve my characters please ?

Any advises are welcome

Thank you in advance

HERE the name's KHAYU

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Julesdechez/characters

Have a good day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info