[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

when i swap to barrage for boss kills i throw mines super slow and i die.

:(

Is it because i dont have the mine speed enchants?
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Kirian42 wrote:
(2) Any special reason Kaom's and not, say, Hyrri's Ire for huge evasion? Just wanted more EHP and less evasion-based?

Would you say Hyrri's can be better than Loreweave?

Flat +200 damage, 3k Evasion, and 10% both dodges... vs small amount of damage and some crit, +2-3 max resists, 60 life?

I feel like the dodge and evasion are gigantic. But then, I haven't played many Eva-based characters before.
This build saved mines for me, I wasp playing ball lightning miner and was no feeling it, i shifted my passives a bit and this build is a lot of fun!

Thank you!
Hi, might i ask why would we want to convert physical damage to Cold damage ?
Wouldnt it be a lost since we use doomfletch ?
"
Kirian42 wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Kirian42 wrote:
(2) Any special reason Kaom's and not, say, Hyrri's Ire for huge evasion? Just wanted more EHP and less evasion-based?

Would you say Hyrri's can be better than Loreweave?

Flat +200 damage, 3k Evasion, and 10% both dodges... vs small amount of damage and some crit, +2-3 max resists, 60 life?

I feel like the dodge and evasion are gigantic. But then, I haven't played many Eva-based characters before.

Hey, i play this build and currently at lvl 89 with Kaom's, i have 5407 HP, when i tried to change it to Hyrri's Ire (in PoB) it dropped me to around 4100 HP.
While i feel the evasion + the 10% dodge & dodge spell is great, i dont feel the loss of 1300 HP is not sustainable, mainly for Red maps.
Last edited by MercoRS on Mar 21, 2020, 8:22:02 AM
Why the need for two bows, when the only difference between the setups is a gem of the same color?
"
KatKira wrote:
Why the need for two bows, when the only difference between the setups is a gem of the same color?

Luxury QOL. Personally I just keep trap and mind damage in inventory when barrage is in and quickly swap it if the fight isn't a one shot.
"
Saintpasteur wrote:
Hi, might i ask why would we want to convert physical damage to Cold damage ?
Wouldnt it be a lost since we use doomfletch ?

On the tree we take winter spirit we gives a nice boost to cold damage and imo it's also another layer of defense as we freeze everything on contact buying us more time to lay more mines and survive.
"
kraken9911 wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:

Luxury QOL. Personally I just keep trap and mind damage in inventory when barrage is in and quickly swap it if the fight isn't a one shot.

I see. I also just cannot deal with the ridiculous mine throwing speed reduction from minefield. I chose to use swift assembly.
Please tell me how u run t15+ without dying...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info