[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Guide has been updated. Changelog:

-Added a section about Barrage mines, their clunkiness and DPS.
-Added a secondary option to the clear 6link for early league, when you don't have mine throwing speed in your gear.
-Reworked the leveling section, added suggestion to level as mines instead of split arrow until 28.
-Changed Ascendency order.
-Added Pantheon suggestions.
-Added Recommendation that Second Wind be linked to move skill.
-Added another option to Gear section, +Physical Damage on Circle of Guilt is as good as +Buff Effect
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Mar 23, 2020, 12:37:07 PM
Does it make sense to include "Puncture" instead of "Split Arrow" for single target or is this too slow in comparison?
Dumb question. do we max all gem level? or keep certain one at lower level because of stats?
What cluster jewel implicit would you recommend? Elemental Damage?
How do you stay alive with this build ? I get 1 hit all the time, the build seemes very weak on defense :/

damage is 10/10
Defense 1/10

any tips ?
"
sjoensen wrote:
How do you stay alive with this build ? I get 1 hit all the time, the build seemes very weak on defense :/

damage is 10/10
Defense 1/10

any tips ?

Dash a lot, don't get close to delirium mobs, clear from distance. I've done Simulacrum 20/20 waves with only 2 deaths (1 was totally my fault), clearing t15 and t16 with no problems. Edit: get rid of smoke mine and link dash to second wind support.

Last edited by lly1953 on Mar 24, 2020, 7:16:42 AM
I am done with this build want to sell my gear.

Edit: concept is good but really mine build needs to take advantage of Machina Mitts imo.
Last edited by Thuking on Mar 25, 2020, 1:26:59 AM
Hey brother..

This build is safe and good..

Good job, i'm waiting for updates...

Thanks
Can you use a cinderswallow for even more dps?
For clearing maps maybe drillneck better with extra damage as cold corrupt and for bosses with pointblank for barrage? Since half of the time arrows hits far away targets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info