3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
sn3kox wrote:
any tips how to complete a hall of grandmaster's ? because there are few mobs that is imposible to kill :(

I believe earlier in this thread it was mentioned this build can't do Hall of Grandmasters.

Very few builds can from what I have seen with out some major readjustments just for that one map.
Whew, I can finally take the training wheels off. :)

I hit my target of level 95 which gives me the ability to change my anointment to Fatal Blade.

Now I don't care about dying any more and can go full speed ahead to make some money for upgrades.

This is only my second level 95 character ever and my first that was a non summoner.

Hey dude. I'm just starting out and so far having a blast. However, I've loaded up Path of Building and tried your pastebin link on Import Tree and it's saying 'Invalid Tree Link'. Is this because of a version difference between current PoB and that which you used do you think?

Cheers.
"
ElteeOberonus wrote:
Hey dude. I'm just starting out and so far having a blast. However, I've loaded up Path of Building and tried your pastebin link on Import Tree and it's saying 'Invalid Tree Link'. Is this because of a version difference between current PoB and that which you used do you think?

Cheers.

can you post what link you used? I am having no problems with this link from the original post (this is the tanky version)

https://pastebin.com/S2miXNKG

So I feel like I already hit the dead end. Would appreciate if someone could give me insights on how to push this further DPS/surivability-wise.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/bhCvy227
"
exraven0829 wrote:
So I feel like I already hit the dead end. Would appreciate if someone could give me insights on how to push this further DPS/surivability-wise.

You are at the absolute final stages of min max so you won't have much growth.

If you have budget:

Perfect rolls on all flasks
Level 21/23 on all gems (that make sense)
Level 6/20 on all Awakened Gems
Double precision roll on watchers eye

How have you enjoyed not having a life flask?

Don't forget to turn on 2 Frenzy charges in your config. We never have less than 2.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 9, 2020, 12:03:29 AM
"
"
exraven0829 wrote:

If you have budget:

Don't forget to turn on 2 Frenzy charges in your config. We never have less than 2.

It's pretty much manageable even on sim runs without life flask. I guess i just die with bleeding at max charges which I'm trying to find a corrupted blood on jewels. I guess that's an upgrade.

Gems, yeah that makes sense. I'll have a look at that.

Double precision on watcher's eye, i guess this is the ultimate investment. but I don't see myself getting 100ex anytime soon lol.

Also, the minimum frenzy charges seem to be counted by default already without having to tick the frenzy charges.
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
"
exraven0829 wrote:

If you have budget:

It's pretty much manageable even on sim runs without life flask. I guess i just die with bleeding at max charges which I'm trying to find a corrupted blood on jewels. I guess that's an upgrade.

Gems, yeah that makes sense. I'll have a look at that.

Double precision on watcher's eye, i guess this is the ultimate investment. but I don't see myself getting 100ex anytime soon lol.

Also, the minimum frenzy charges seem to be counted by default already without having to tick the frenzy charges.

you are right about the frenzy charges!

POB must realize we have the +2 on our rings. This program never ceases to amaze me :)

I know what you mean about the bleeding. I think I use my life flask to remove bleeding MUCH more than I ever use it for life.

Even though I can't afford Bottled Faith I have thought about changing the life flask for another defensive flask that has bleed removal but I have no idea which one to try....
I just picked up these gloves. I have been wanting to try Impale with this build even though it is not built around it.

"
I just picked up these gloves. I have been wanting to try Impale with this build even though it is not built around it.

Based on PoB, i get like 5m boost if:

large cluster jewels - change fuel the fight and drive the destruction to deep cuts. (if ever deep cuts actually stack too)

change fortify to impale.

I actually still don't understand how impale works, but can someone confirm if just by changing those will actually improve the build not just on paper?

Appreciate if someone can give enlightenment over this. :)

PS: changed to dread banner - gave me 3m more DPS. (this is considering the fact that I don't really place banners for the adrenaline as seen on my PoB)

PS: The large clusters are expensive to just buy em and test out only to know it won't work :D
Last edited by exraven0829 on May 9, 2020, 1:58:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info