3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
manilamako wrote:
Does anybody have Maim Support equipped? I have stacking Smite the Weak (40% increased attack damage on Maimed enemies and 10% chance to Maim) node from my large clusters and I feel like I am not utilizing both properly.

If so, what gem setup did you put Maim and what did you remove? Thank you!

I have maim linked on flesh & Stone/blood and sand. there's also a node on our tree for a maim chance(dismembering).

I understand how Maim works with Flesh and Stone(which is said to be very good) but I am unaware how Maim interacts with Blood and Sand. I think Maim support only works with skills that will Maim (Flesh and Stone does Maim, but I don't think Blood and Sand does)

If you find there is no interaction between Maim and Blood and Sand, it might be worth unlinking it since I think the mana reserve goes up when you link.
"
"
exraven0829 wrote:
"
manilamako wrote:
Does anybody have Maim Support equipped? I have stacking Smite the Weak (40% increased attack damage on Maimed enemies and 10% chance to Maim) node from my large clusters and I feel like I am not utilizing both properly.

If so, what gem setup did you put Maim and what did you remove? Thank you!

I have maim linked on flesh & Stone/blood and sand. there's also a node on our tree for a maim chance(dismembering).

I understand how Maim works with Flesh and Stone(which is said to be very good) but I am unaware how Maim interacts with Blood and Sand. I think Maim support only works with skills that will Maim (Flesh and Stone does Maim, but I don't think Blood and Sand does)

If you find there is no interaction between Maim and Blood and Sand, it might be worth unlinking it since I think the mana reserve goes up when you link.

no worries. maim doesn't interact with blood and sand so all good.
hey there! i just started this league a bit late and im trying to go for your most tanky cluster jewel version. i havent played in a while and i am totally overwhelmed with all the new stuff. but i guess ill get into it with the time. i was lucky and got 2 oni's dropped with two of my 4 farming chars within 1 hour after they all just hit lvl7. good start! but i wonder what you mean by that kaoms workaround and forked pob? i dont get it :/ and also: do you now actually use frost blades for aoe or infernal blow? the pob link has infernal blow and here in the guide you have frost blades, which one should i go for?

thanks for any help and thanks for the guide
Last edited by darclon888 on May 10, 2020, 8:56:52 AM
"
darclon888 wrote:
hey there! i just started this league a bit late and im trying to go for your most tanky cluster jewel version. i havent played in a while and i am totally overwhelmed with all the new stuff. but i guess ill get into it with the time. i was lucky and got 2 oni's dropped with two of my 4 farming chars within 1 hour after they all just hit lvl7. good start! but i wonder what you mean by that kaoms workaround and forked pob? i dont get it :/ and also: do you now actually use frost blades for aoe or infernal blow? the pob link has infernal blow and here in the guide you have frost blades, which one should i go for?

thanks for any help and thanks for the guide

Workaround is the calculation added manually because original PoB doesn't account some things.

You can use either Frost Blades or Infernal Blow for clear.

Infernal Blow gem links you have on the main page.

For FB gem links are:

Frost Blades - Ancestral Call - Melee Phys - Damage on Full life - Fortify - Elemental Damage with attacks
ah thanks so much. i might come again with more questions later....for the moment i just need to level up before i can dive into that cluster jewel stuff.

cheers
I use Ice Crash on a Jugg with a similar-ish gearing to this.

https://pastebin.com/8tA54JuX

The main thing I want to offer for some people is the use of the medium cluster jewel that has Chilling Presence and Cold Conduction on it. Chilling Presence provides an aura that automatically chills enemies. Cold Conduction applies shock to any chilled enemies and chills any shocked enemies. That allows for a base 15% shock to be applied and ensures mobs are constantly chilled.

If you can find a spot to fit this into your build (I would do at the top of the tree, where you have 6% elemental damage nodes into a cluster socket).

Lastly, if you get a large cluster jewel node with Overlord, it grants 30% mace/staff damage AND ALSO grants Fortify on hit with Mace/Sceptre/Staff so you can unlink Fortify from your Glacial Hammer/Ice Crash and add Cold Pen/Hypothermia, etc.

Good luck to all using this build.
"
Cendrid wrote:
I use Ice Crash on a Jugg with a similar-ish gearing to this.

https://pastebin.com/8tA54JuX

The main thing I want to offer for some people is the use of the medium cluster jewel that has Chilling Presence and Cold Conduction on it. Chilling Presence provides an aura that automatically chills enemies. Cold Conduction applies shock to any chilled enemies and chills any shocked enemies. That allows for a base 15% shock to be applied and ensures mobs are constantly chilled.

If you can find a spot to fit this into your build (I would do at the top of the tree, where you have 6% elemental damage nodes into a cluster socket).

Lastly, if you get a large cluster jewel node with Overlord, it grants 30% mace/staff damage AND ALSO grants Fortify on hit with Mace/Sceptre/Staff so you can unlink Fortify from your Glacial Hammer/Ice Crash and add Cold Pen/Hypothermia, etc.

Good luck to all using this build.

Thanks for the insights. I believe none of these can apply to this build tho as it revolves around oni-goroshi too.
You're right. This was meant for the Glacial hammer build post... my bad
what ways to generate rage?
"
Alspher wrote:
what ways to generate rage?

Thru Mob Mentality notable on cluster. This gives us 5 rage per warcry. This is stackable.

Anyone can help or run me thru on how Awakener's Orb works? Does it transfer only the conq mod? Will the receiver item retain its current mods after the transfer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info