3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
"
Sanfear wrote:
"
UPDATED GUIDE

Thank you Torstein!

It looks hard to play... I'll try it anyway!

I have some questions.

Im trying to farm the Ori-Goroshi (well trying to farm 2 xD). Im guessin that until we have Vaal Pact keystone, Soul tether and Hematophagy, we should not use Herald of ash to avoid Her embrace (at least while leveling)

What about he pantheon, any specific one?

The colors of the 6L Blade Furry are incorrect in case you want to change it

TY!!

Tnx for telling me. I'm too tired atm, so i make mistakes...

I would advise you not to farm it but to get it thru Rebirth divination cards. They sell for around 2c each and you need 27 cards for one sword. It's a little work but it's a lot cheaper.
I got 2 Oni's that way while cards were 1c.

It's rly not so hard to play. Mapping is super easy and smooth. You just need to practice your timings on single target and buttons. By the time you get to high tier maps you will be doing it without thinking at all...

Build is very strong. I started the league with it and i'm gonna enjoy this league big time with it.

Leveling section and some explanations are to be added, like when to start igniting stuff and such. You are right about it. Before you start igniting you will need to have Soul Tether belt and Vaal Pact allocated.

Thanks for advise! I didn´t know that. But also I was thinking to level upwith them To get use to the gameplay. But....its really boring. I have already 2 Scion at lvl 7 trying to get it. After 2/3 hrs nothing yet

Dont worry, just rest!

Ty!
Hi guys, should I buy 2 oni goroshi and is it possible to wield 2 at the same time. It says it uses both hands please help ty
"
rajbhrth1 wrote:
Hi guys, should I buy 2 oni goroshi and is it possible to wield 2 at the same time. It says it uses both hands please help ty

Yeah you should buy two swords, but they go into primary and secondary weapon slots. Use X key to switch between slots. You can't dual wield them!
Have you looked at some of the new cluster jewels for this build?
Precise Focus, Precise Commander, Feast of Flesh, Adrenaline seem good.
Last edited by Relivator on Mar 17, 2020, 8:15:04 AM
"
Relivator wrote:

Not yet but i will, since I started the league with this build and ill play it for the most part of it.
Didn't had much time these days, since Corona and shit. But ill look into it.

tnx for the suggestions and feel free to add some ideas :)
"
"
Relivator wrote:

Not yet but i will, since I started the league with this build and ill play it for the most part of it.
Didn't had much time these days, since Corona and shit. But ill look into it.

tnx for the suggestions and feel free to add some ideas :)

The only problem is that the passive tree is spread out, the first thing I can think of is instead of the templar area a damage jewel and a life jewel on the bottom left of the tree, but you would need good small passives to make it worth the points
Last edited by Relivator on Mar 17, 2020, 1:16:26 PM
"
The only problem is that the passive tree is spread out, the first thing I can think of is instead of the templar area a damage jewel and a life jewel on the bottom left of the tree, but you would need good small passives to make it worth the points

First off this build is amazing! I'm enjoying it so far. Still in the early mapping phase but having a blast! I have been thinking about the cluster gem too! One of the things I have thought of is eventually giving up going for Constitution. Just really depends how comfortable I feel with my health pool. Id take those points and either go into the Large slot over by blade of cunning, or the large slot on the left side.

I'll be following this thread to see what everyone else does! haha

**I also would like to add i'm still fairly new to PoE when it comes to builds and making any type of change. I have always just stuck to whatever PoB says...So at the time I wrote that post I actually wasn't sure how cluster jewels worked. Now that I have watched a video...there would be a much larger point requirement.

So pretty much what I said is pretty much...bad. :P Sorry about that! That's what I get for trying! lol
Last edited by Brackit on Mar 17, 2020, 3:15:32 PM
"
Brackit wrote:
"

First off this build is amazing! I'm enjoying it so far. Still in the early mapping phase but having a blast! I have been thinking about the cluster gem too! One of the things I have thought of is eventually giving up going for Constitution. Just really depends how comfortable I feel with my health pool. Id take those points and either go into the Large slot over by blade of cunning, or the large slot on the left side.

I'll be following this thread to see what everyone else does! haha

**I also would like to add i'm still fairly new to PoE when it comes to builds and making any type of change. I have always just stuck to whatever PoB says...So at the time I wrote that post I actually wasn't sure how cluster jewels worked. Now that I have watched a video...there would be a much larger point requirement.

So pretty much what I said is pretty much...bad. :P Sorry about that! That's what I get for trying! lol

Lmao xD

Passive tree that I made is pretty tight and optimized considering life vs damage nodes.

Keep looking for the right jewel combo, maybe something is worth xD
How does this build fare with red map delirium?
"
hollowedsoul wrote:
How does this build fare with red map delirium?

Probably very well, i'm still leveling mine in in Delirium league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info