3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

nevermind i'm dumb.

love the build.
Last edited by jicamvp on Mar 20, 2020, 11:25:30 AM
Hi,
i started this league with an freezing pulse miner, and almost ragequited this league.

But with the help of Hinekora i found this Build.

Im lvl 88 now and doing red maps like they are white maps.

Thank you.

Best build i played so far.
Mathil should play this.
Hi again Tortein!

I have a couple of questions for when you have any time free:

"
Also another downside of the sword is the low attack speed of it 1.45. To make it feel fast you either have to use fast skill like (Blade Flurry or Cyclone) or fast attacking Ascendancy class. This build uses both of those and it's very fast!

Is possible to choose between Blade Flurry and Cyclone, or did you want to say Frost blades?

"
Stages: Each attack, while channeling, applies a single stage that grants 20% more damage, up to 120% more damage total at 6th stage. Each stage will also add an extra attack to the release of Blade Flurry.
*Note that the DPS will be slightly lower in practice because players cannot reach perfect channeling, only get very close.

If I undertand correctly. It should reach 6 charges and release,6 charges and release... That will be the perfect way to do it, right?

Finally I have my 2 Oni-Goroshi!
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 20, 2020, 5:33:26 PM
Warcry (Rallying Cry) + Second chance + Warbringer = OP?

Is it worth the damage loss for bad players (like myself) who are scared about all the LONG no-damage times against bosses?

Last edited by magicdownunder on Mar 21, 2020, 1:06:36 AM
"
Warcry (Rallying Cry) + Second chance + Warbringer = OP?

Is it worth the damage loss for bad players (like myself) who are scared about all the LONG no-damage times against bosses?

Whats the Second chance?

Yeah, going the Warcry route is viable and more defensive oriented with a trade off in damage.
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi again Tortein!

I have a couple of questions for when you have any time free:

"
Also another downside of the sword is the low attack speed of it 1.45. To make it feel fast you either have to use fast skill like (Blade Flurry or Cyclone) or fast attacking Ascendancy class. This build uses both of those and it's very fast!

Is possible to choose between Blade Flurry and Cyclone, or did you want to say Frost blades?

"
Stages: Each attack, while channeling, applies a single stage that grants 20% more damage, up to 120% more damage total at 6th stage. Each stage will also add an extra attack to the release of Blade Flurry.
*Note that the DPS will be slightly lower in practice because players cannot reach perfect channeling, only get very close.

If I undertand correctly. It should reach 6 charges and release,6 charges and release... That will be the perfect way to do it, right?

Finally I have my 2 Oni-Goroshi!

Yes, you can use Cyclone instead but with a significant loss in dps.
Also instead of Conc Effect you should be using Pulverize support.
Might have some mana issues because of insane attack speed so crafting one -mana mod instead of +1 min Frenzy might be necessary.

Yeah, you understood it correctly.
"
jicamvp wrote:
nevermind i'm dumb.

love the build.

xDDDD
"
MrDomestos wrote:
Hi,
i started this league with an freezing pulse miner, and almost ragequited this league.

But with the help of Hinekora i found this Build.

Im lvl 88 now and doing red maps like they are white maps.

Thank you.

Best build i played so far.
Mathil should play this.

Glad you found your boi :D
Second Wind*

Not chance (my bad).

Seem quite broken - two cast and FASTER CD on top.
"
Second Wind*

Not chance (my bad).

Seem quite broken - two cast and FASTER CD on top.

Can you give me the link of that, cant find it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info