[3.11] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin (Carried me to level 100 / delve 600+ / Aul / Sirus A8 viable)

"
xhbarbosa wrote:
Why on the PoB we allocate "Elemental Equilibrium"?

Maybe you should read the guide and not just take a pob link and be done with it, that goes to you and approximately 60% of the question asked in this thread.

We take it to get Wind Dancer from a Brutal Restraint jewel
"
xhbarbosa wrote:
Why on the PoB we allocate "Elemental Equilibrium"?

Beacuse we are using Brutal Restraint for Wind Dancer. PoB doesn't support it.
Hello,

this is really a great Guide. I will start this Build soon.

One Question: You recommend adding "The Golden Rule" soon. Its not expensive but can you tell me the use of this Gem? You also write "ged Poison Imminite like described before", i really searched for it but i cant Find a way to "useful" get the Immunity. Would be nice, if you could help me. Thanks!

On Poe-Wiki there is only one way to get "connot be poisoned" by wearing "Vipers Scales Armor..."

"
Ancestral83 wrote:
Hello,

One Question: You recommend adding "The Golden Rule" soon. Its not expensive but can you tell me the use of this Gem? You also write "ged Poison Imminite like described before", i really searched for it but i cant Find a way to "useful" get the Immunity. Would be nice, if you could help me. Thanks!

On Poe-Wiki there is only one way to get "connot be poisoned" by wearing "Vipers Scales Armor..."

The mod you're looking for is "unnafected" by poison. That with the Golden Rule Jewel lets you top your chaos res with ease. The cheapest way to get that mod is probably with the helmet (Maw of Conquest), but you will probably get a lot more tankiness early on with some chaos res on gear and loads of life everywhere.
"
TomHanks83 wrote:
"
Ancestral83 wrote:
Hello,

The mod you're looking for is "unnafected" by poison. That with the Golden Rule Jewel lets you top your chaos res with ease. The cheapest way to get that mod is probably with the helmet (Maw of Conquest), but you will probably get a lot more tankiness early on with some chaos res on gear and loads of life everywhere.

Reading this I realize that the minor pantheon "immune to poison" doesn't work with the golden rule lol

one more thing to farm for... since I already got the devouring diadem, I can't switch for the maw of the conquest
"
xhbarbosa wrote:
"
TomHanks83 wrote:
"
Ancestral83 wrote:
Hello,

Reading this I realize that the minor pantheon "immune to poison" doesn't work with the golden rule lol

one more thing to farm for... since I already got the devouring diadem, I can't switch for the maw of the conquest

Take you time. Honestly, I find it easier and more efficient to just buy stuff with built in chaos res.
"
xhbarbosa wrote:
"
TomHanks83 wrote:
"
Ancestral83 wrote:
Hello,

I just bought the Watcher's eye.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/yv2npGiR
Tradelink up there.
It's only 1 ex now so that's cheap.
why? jewel with unaffected by poison is 20c. hmmm
I've bought mine for 15c, it's ok for starter
ps. 8M shaper dps on pob with 20/20 gems on a budget
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 19, 2020, 6:23:07 PM
As of 3.10 you can get a small cluster jewel with chaos res and the "antivenom" notable for a couple chaos.

Ive been using that plus a large cluster jewel with chaos dmg, a socket for the antivenom jewel and Unspeakable evil Notable (obliteration wand effect on a jewel) thus allowing me to map with 2 Cold irons and still clear effectively
Can this build be played with a CI variation? I have a lot of good ES gear and want to try it out, seems like it wouldn't be too hard to ignore the life nodes taken and go for ES instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info