[3.11] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin (Carried me to level 100 / delve 600+ / Aul / Sirus A8 viable)

Can anyone explain how we scale our damage? I'm still trying to figure out what works and what doesnt work with Blade Vortex.
How do we gain mana in this build outside a mana flask? I feel I am missing something :)
"
Samale wrote:
How do we gain mana in this build outside a mana flask? I feel I am missing something :)

Was wondering the same, feels like I ran out of mana all the time
how do we ramp up our damage? we're looking for chaos damage to scale our poison ? or simply physical damage ?
Last edited by xhbarbosa on Mar 15, 2020, 10:54:41 AM
And how we allocate "Revenge of the Hunted" and "Hunte's Gambit" without allocating the nodes leading to them?
"
Ni0 wrote:
"
Samale wrote:

Was wondering the same, feels like I ran out of mana all the time

We gonna use Devouring Diadem that gives Eldritch Battery.
He used the Sirus jewel called thread of hope to allocate the nodes that have no lead-up.

As for increasing poison dmg, you can scale both physical or chaos. In the beginning you can just stack some physical as they are commonly found in most gear/passives. I believe transitioning to pure stacking chaos would be the end-game goal for this build.

As for mana issues, I used dash with arcane surge for some mana regen combined with some mana regen/leech on rings should get you by. If I am not mistaken, the area where OP socketed unnatural instincts provided him with all the mana regen he needed.

Hope this helps :)
If I am using embalmer gloves and have plague gem in there, will it benefit from the vile toxins ?

Wondering hwo to best utilize the vile toxins on gloves.

I am current using 6L vortex with tabula.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Einstein_Jnr on Mar 16, 2020, 8:42:42 AM
Hey, so I have a few questions. Basicaly I want to hear your opinion on cluster jewels. They are quite easy to get, so there isnt a problem with availibility. My question what parts of skill tree would you drop? And which you would get. I tried bunch of them but Im not sure how many parts of tree can I drop to get them. Currently Im running septic spells + circling oblivion and since my jewel has also jewel socket Im thinking about adding small jewel for unaffected by poison until I am able to get malevolence + vitality watchers eye.

Also, Im currently at 80% chance to poison without poison support (im also using the diamond unique flask that gives me another 25%, so I have 100%. Should I drop poison support in favour of something else, given I already have 6 link?

Last thing. I would prefer to run the build with solstice vigl for strong temp chains instead of despair, and have despair probably as a corruption on gloves. do you feel that asenath gloves still wil be nessessary for clear to feel good? Or do you have any other idea how to apply despair? Idealy high level one, since we benefit greatly from every text line on despair?
Why on the PoB we allocate "Elemental Equilibrium"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info