[3.11] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin (Carried me to level 100 / delve 600+ / Aul / Sirus A8 viable)

"
Nevzat wrote:
"
nc Area on Plague Bearer can be dropped, Herald of Purity can be put in the Diadem and a low level Vitality can be put in the free slot, where Inc Area was before. (Which should obviously not be linked to Empower!)

Can you explain please?

Sorry, if stuff gets confusing, English is not my primary language.

Okay, I try explaining:

Vitality was before 3.12 reserving 35% mana and now it reserves a certain value per level of the gem independent on the players mana pool.

This gives flexibility with choosing a lower level version of vitality to make the reservation fit better to each individual character.

Idea 1:
The Reservation of everything fits well enough to use a Circle of Nostalgia ring with 2 damage affixes and no reservation affix

Idea 2:
The gem setups that change would look like this:
Helmet: Enlighten - Malevolence - Herald of Purity - Skitterbots
Gloves: (Plague Bearer - Empower) + (Vitality - Herald of Agony)

Of course it is currently just a consideration.
My Video Guides: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHs1z6wAbUQCyZaJnoWYoJ80tHxWA89FA
My Poison BV Assassin: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2784069
Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/3C3bHk4
But why not link empower with Herald of agony? It is flat 25% mana regardless so it doesn't hurt right?

like this
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 30, 2020, 10:32:00 AM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
Also OP i think Whirling blades is much better than flame dash... flame dash shares cooldown with withering step, whirling blades doesn't..

I'm using Flame Dash with Phase Run on left click, no Withering Step it's not even needed. Whirling Blades is kind of bad once the attack speed ramps up, you will start targeting things you are trying to avoid and get yourself killed and it's also garbage for bosses.

This is interesting. Does anyone else have a take on this? I thought Wither caused some increased chaos damage taken

I just created these, would they be good for this build to replace asenath/necklace? Or should i just sell
Which regen cluster? OP didn't add any clusters from what I can see.. is there something i should get instead?
Thanks.. lots of points needed for that though would mean the HP nodes from the left hand side and meek need to be removed. Is that a wise move do you think?
Using that set up means you are going for more DPS than tankiness like Grobbs guide right?

Also can you see the post above please? i got some gloves what do you think about those.
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 30, 2020, 10:57:18 AM
Have you worked out how much extra hp you'd get from going the scion side + 2 meeks?

If it's neglible then your setup may be better because it has alot of extra DPS + that vitality jewel..

But you get the two 5%'s and then the 8% and then it frees up your jewel slot for 7% hp also.. Meek gives 4.

I think you lose 22% from not taking dual Meeks but your setup gives the same..?
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 30, 2020, 11:06:01 AM
OK also seen you havent taken the 4% mana reserved reduction, is that not causing any issues?
How did you use energy shield instead of mana to skills?... "LowBudget780", Skin of the loyal for chest?... Is this nice?...
How are you able to run malevolence, skitter bots, flesh and stone and herald of agony? I have devouring diadem and lvl3 enlighten and I still don't have enough mana to run all of them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info