Path of Exile isn't a fun game to play anymore, and this is why im quitting

"
Sol_Starving wrote:

that's a disease. your brain is overstimulated. you lost the capacity to enjoy things. side effect of playing poe.

Fixed it for you.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
OP, I am sorry to see you got bullied into retirement but for me that only means one less to stand in between my way of reaching 100 in SSF HC before anyone else.

You always find a way to sneak in some self-praise. Dunno if sad or admirable. I'll flip a coin every time you make a post like this.

Watch out friends, it's a battle to the death between the two 0 viewer streamers!
"
Redthorne82 wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
OP, I am sorry to see you got bullied into retirement but for me that only means one less to stand in between my way of reaching 100 in SSF HC before anyone else.

You always find a way to sneak in some self-praise. Dunno if sad or admirable. I'll flip a coin every time you make a post like this.

Watch out friends, it's a battle to the death between the two 0 viewer streamers!

I just started out and am working on my shit. No one starts out with thousands of viewers just like that. Besides, I do this for fun. Who are you to judge? And who are you anyway? :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

I just started out and am working on my shit. No one starts out with thousands of viewers just like that. Besides, I do this for fun. Who are you to judge? And who are you anyway? :D

Me? No one :D Sorry, it was really more a shot to take at Kopogero, but you got in the mix. Actually checked out your stream the other day and enjoyed the few minutes I had a work to unwind there.

Just in a really snarky mood today. Nothing personal, ya seem like a stand up dude :D
Last edited by Redthorne82 on Mar 10, 2020, 3:06:17 PM
"
Redthorne82 wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Me? No one :D Sorry, it was really more a shot to take at Kopogero, but you got in the mix. Actually checked out your stream the other day and enjoyed the few minutes I had a work to unwind there.

Just in a really snarky mood today. Nothing personal, ya seem like a stand up dude :D

I appreciate the honest apology, we're good dude. :) I was kinda dumbfounded where that was coming from, but now I know lol. See you around!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Redthorne82 wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

I appreciate the honest apology, we're good dude. :) I was kinda dumbfounded where that was coming from, but now I know lol. See you around!

To be fair, I just shouldn't post on forums at work. XD
"
MystaTea wrote:
If you want to be a powerful megagod you can do what I do. Skip the endgame bosses and try a ton of different builds.

There's more than one way to POE. If the endgame bosses are too much, do something else. I've played for years and never done the ubers. It hasn't detracted from my enjoyment one bit.

This is very good advice. Just play at whatever map tier feels comfortable, skip bosses if you want, and ignore everyone else farming the toughest content with tens of millions of shaper dps and whatnot.

The game can be relaxing if you want it to be, and there’s ZERO shame in playing that way. It’s a game, not a test of your self-worth (people need to be reminded of that pretty frequently here).
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Mar 10, 2020, 4:44:01 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
HI IM QUITTING THE GAME CUZ IM TOO LAZY TO LEARN THE MECHANICS

SRY CAPS

there are "mechanics" in the game?
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
To be honest, this league has shown the lack of polish and work that could have been done. GGG stated they were done early and had extra time to spare, so why didn't they test out things? Fix more bugs?

I used to think they actually cared about the community, now I know they don't.
Regardless of what I, or anyone else thinks, PoE is still the best ARPG out there at the moment. The game can still be fun. (Subjective opinion here)

However, the community is straight dog shit and loves to bully others. They'll kick you when you're down because they think it's cute. Every once in awhile, you meet a nice person or two.
Last edited by puppetlife13 on Apr 3, 2020, 2:17:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info