Path of Exile isn't a fun game to play anymore, and this is why im quitting

When I first started playing path of exile. it was very relaxing and less annoying like how it is now, surprisingly enough the infamous "one shot" was not as popular as it was back when there was only 3 acts with normal, cruel and merciless difficulties. With the new additions to the game, we find out how bullshit it has become with the concept that if you want to reach level 100, you need to have the best rng possible with drops and have either close or if not the best mirrored gear in the game, cause as far as I am aware this game just ends players interests with unexpected one shots, like what do you except players to do, get 1 billion armour? my RF character has 10k armour and 9k life but gets one shot , "literally" one shot from elder, I didnt know that this game is called "Dodge everything or die" am I playing path of exile or Dark souls here? you tell me, anyways, the game has become a shitfest and reaches no more enjoyment for me, especially with the unseen debuffs, I was once in a map where there was no monsters near me, I was literally just walking to loot items on the map and suddenly I was degening life at an insane speed, I spammed my life flasks but I kept degening and was forced to log out to avoid dying, I hate doing that, cause if the developers just made it clear what Im taking damage from then it would be clear, now before some people come here and say " mAyBe iT wAs cHaOs dAmAgE", it wasn't cause I was specced into CI and if it was bleed, I have a non bleed flask, this game is free to play because they dont care about updating the game overall, they just enjoy shitting out new leagues to gain money from silly cosmetics that players can buy, thanks for the fun this game has provided in the past but Im done with it, Im moving back to World of Warcraft cause atleast when you pay for the subscription, you know what you die from and how to learn from it, unlike this bs one shot ass game.
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 2:16:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can leave without bragging about it. Honestly, do people think leaving PoE is something cool or what?
"
Dogbiscuit wrote:
I was literally just walking to loot items on the map and suddenly I was degening life at an insane speed, I spammed my life flasks but I kept degening and was forced to log out to avoid dying, I hate doing that, cause if the developers just made it clear what Im taking damage from then it would be clear, now before some people come here and say " mAyBe iT wAs cHaOs dAmAgE", it wasn't cause I was specced into CI and if it was bleed, I have a non bleed flask

Ok, buddy.
can i have your stuff?
You could put your characters on public so we can help you improve your build to not get oneshoted, don't you think?
"
Dogbiscuit wrote:
When I first started playing path of exile. it was very relaxing and less annoying like how it is now, surprisingly enough the infamous "one shot" was not as popular as it was back when there was only 3 acts with normal, cruel and merciless difficulties. With the new additions to the game, we find out how bullshit it has become with the concept that if you want to reach level 100, you need to have the best rng possible with drops and have either close or if not the best mirrored gear in the game, cause as far as I am aware this game just ends players interests with unexpected one shots, like what do you except players to do, get 1 billion armour? my RF character has 10k armour and 9k life but gets one shot , "literally" one shot from elder, I didnt know that this game is called "Dodge everything or die" am I playing path of exile or Dark souls here? you tell me, anyways, the game has become a shitfest and reaches no more enjoyment for me, especially with the unseen debuffs, I was once in a map where there was no monsters near me, I was literally just walking to loot items on the map and suddenly I was degening life at an insane speed, I spammed my life flasks but I kept degening and was forced to log out to avoid dying, I hate doing that, cause if the developers just made it clear what Im taking damage from then it would be clear, now before some people come here and say " mAyBe iT wAs cHaOs dAmAgE", it wasn't cause I was specced into CI and if it was bleed, I have a non bleed flask, this game is free to play because they dont care about updating the game overall, they just enjoy shitting out new leagues to gain money from silly cosmetics that players can buy, thanks for the fun this game has provided in the past but Im done with it, Im moving back to World of Warcraft cause atleast when you pay for the subscription, you know what you die from and how to learn from it, unlike this bs one shot ass game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Dogbiscuit wrote:
my RF character has 10k armour and 9k life but gets one shot , "literally" one shot from elder, I didnt know that this game is called "Dodge everything or die"

Elder has one move that will one shot you at that its the extremely obvious fight mechanic involving standing in the party ring.

Like basically you are asking for a game so easy its impossible to die (you can also make your character tanky enough to survive this too)

getting to 100 is trivial aside from the immense amount of patience required, if you can't get there but you have the patience then sadly its all down to you not the game.
Lol what a shitty community. I agree with the OP. This game is not fun anymore. If you want to succeed you must be either RMT trader either no lifer. Ggg is not giving a shit for the rest. And no you can't have my staff. Go farm it with your rmting HH.
"
Dogbiscuit wrote:
When I first started playing path of exile. it was very relaxing and less annoying like how it is now

LOL, I don't know when were you start playing this game but back on the old day we have the stupid random reflect damage rare pack in every couple maps and everybody one-shot themself like a mad man.

"
cjimaras wrote:
Lol what a shitty community. I agree with the OP. This game is not fun anymore. If you want to succeed you must be either RMT trader either no lifer. Ggg is not giving a shit for the rest. And no you can't have my staff. Go farm it with your rmting HH.

what a poor guy, i almost feel sorry for you.
Last edited by Ozxell on Mar 10, 2020, 5:29:30 AM
HI IM QUITTING THE GAME CUZ IM TOO LAZY TO LEARN THE MECHANICS

SRY CAPS
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info