3.10 NomNom's Galvanic Arrow Raider 14MIL shaper DPS ALL CONTENT

"
Nosplz wrote:
Very interested in trying this build but worried about the defenses...

What is the point of converting Claw nodes to Bow Modifiers with Lioneye's Fall?
POB is saying your Life Leech Rate is already capped before taking these nodes

first of all they are good dps
they also give you chance to blind and mana leech
Not using this build directly. Running a hybrid wise oak build with charges gained on crit from precision watchers eye....i also got double curse templar gloves and i will say it is so much fun to run with double curse....
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Hey,
How to get proper Timeless Jewel? How do I know if it has chance to intimidate and double damage?
"
PanCzaked wrote:
Hey,
How to get proper Timeless Jewel? How do I know if it has chance to intimidate and double damage?

you cant know it until you get one and put it on the jewel socket
if it doesnt have anything you want you just divine orb it until you find something decent
What are your thoughts on dropping inspiration for Awakened Lightning Penetration?
"
HjalleB wrote:
What are your thoughts on dropping inspiration for Awakened Lightning Penetration?

it will give you less damage
Hi, could you check my PoB? I am only Lvl 76 atm and I can get a lot of life nodes in the next 10 levels so while I am very squishy I hope to alleviate some of that soon and crack 4k life, the problem I'm having is my damage compared to your PoB is terrible. It'd be great if you could offer any advice!

https://pastebin.com/XPdSmm1j
Hello, in your pob u have only 5k evasion rating and evade chance 26%, how this build survive? im using pob for 1 week only, so maybe im wrong, but is not this build a glass canon?
Any recommendations?
I'm having some wicked bossing issues. Galvanic seems to do almost no damage. Not quite sure why. POB: https://pastebin.com/N8wQ7msW

LA clears great, but man.. I can't even take red map bosses without losing 3-4 portals on them. Galvanic straight up tickles. POB says I have 109k DPS on Galvanic, but it certainly doesn't feel that way.

Edit: Respecced out of King of the Hill and into the claw nodes with Lionseye and it feels a bit better.. Maybe it's just levels that I need.
Last edited by Milkshakes00 on Apr 19, 2020, 2:34:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info