3.10 NomNom's Galvanic Arrow Raider 14MIL shaper DPS ALL CONTENT

"
Kernan117 wrote:
Just got to almost level 80 and going alright so far. Don't even have last ascendancy and clearing is good in low/mid level maps. Bosses too. Have you started delving into any cluster jewels for the build? Think any combinations are worth it at this point? Curious what your thoughts are on it as some of the lightning base ones are pretty strong like % resistance pen. I kinda wanna turn this into a hardcore bosser.

nodes we get are so efficient i dont think they are worth it but i didnt really look into it very deeply. Feel free to test it out and post your results here!
Can you do simulacrum 20/20? Seems so hard for all normal bows.
"
JokerC4 wrote:
Can you do simulacrum 20/20? Seems so hard for all normal bows.

Only tried once. Died to the 20 boss
What can I do to improve my character? Please help - Struggling with T16s...
Thank you in advance <3

"
ProjectAu wrote:
What can I do to improve my character? Please help - Struggling with T16s...
Thank you in advance <3

getting a rare bow should help
also mirage archer on galvanic arrow isnt great i think
i would get damage on full life instead
Thoughts on Running Conductivity on this build?

I need opinions on nxt steps for me. likin build and all. just kinda still get 1 s4ot in some t14 plus maps bosses and Baron for instance. wonderin wut to do to upgrade next etc and options to 4elp survivability.
Muc4 appreciated! also keyboard fuckin up is y 4 is my h. copy n paste lol. anyways Tanks for build idea XD
Not recommend, shitty build, zero sustain, 4-4.5k hp on this league = absolutely trash. 90 lvl drop this league coz build so bad in bossfights/elder_guards. Evasion shitty defense mechanics, you one shot if unlucky or die instatly from aoe, trash.
great build
Last edited by Rencious on Apr 2, 2020, 3:28:19 PM
Very interested in trying this build but worried about the defenses...

What is the point of converting Claw nodes to Bow Modifiers with Lioneye's Fall?
POB is saying your Life Leech Rate is already capped before taking these nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info