3.10 NomNom's Galvanic Arrow Raider 14MIL shaper DPS ALL CONTENT

"
Zestrenocya wrote:
Hi,

Thinking of trying this out if my PS4 pro can handle it but had one question.

You mention added fire damage in the post and other than wave of conviction I can't see where you would get it. What are we supposed to do to ensure we can ignite or is that taken care of by wave?

Thanks,

Z.

No
You can see i have added fire damage on my bow in "pob and my gear" tab
I just happen to have that on my bow but that should not be something you look for on a bow.I just had that so i didnt need to add fire damage somewhere else.

Best way to add fire damage to your build is by jewels. Preferably on your stygian vise. If you dont have that you can just put a "added fire damage" jewel to your tree.

Have a good league start!
I don't see how this is 14 million Shaper DPS. Even doubling what it says in PoB that will only make it 350k. Am I missing something?

I'd love to try it though, and may use this in the league. Hopefully I can tweak it to be a bit more tanky.

Update: nevermind! I figured it out.
Last edited by t0lkien on Mar 13, 2020, 6:38:23 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
I don't see how this is 14 million Shaper DPS. Even doubling what it says in PoB that will only make it 350k. Am I missing something?

I'd love to try it though, and may use this in the league. Hopefully I can tweak it to be a bit more tanky.

Update: nevermind! I figured it out.

Glad you are enjoying the build!
I imagine you did not have pob fork before so to clarify this for others out there: Pob can not calculate the barrage support damage at the moment. If you dont have pob fork you need to do the following calculation to get the real dps but i STRONGLY recommend fork still.
DPS x number of arrows x 2
Great!!
Last edited by ignaciusESP on Mar 13, 2020, 4:45:47 PM
"
Ytotha wrote:
"
Zestrenocya wrote:
Hi,

Thinking of trying this out if my PS4 pro can handle it but had one question.

You mention added fire damage in the post and other than wave of conviction I can't see where you would get it. What are we supposed to do to ensure we can ignite or is that taken care of by wave?

Thanks,

Z.

No
You can see i have added fire damage on my bow in "pob and my gear" tab
I just happen to have that on my bow but that should not be something you look for on a bow.I just had that so i didnt need to add fire damage somewhere else.

Best way to add fire damage to your build is by jewels. Preferably on your stygian vise. If you dont have that you can just put a "added fire damage" jewel to your tree.

Have a good league start!

Perfect. Thanks Ytotha.

Z.
Have you tried aquarism's deadeye ice shot? How does this compare?
"
ProjectAu wrote:
Have you tried aquarism's deadeye ice shot? How does this compare?

I have not played his build but looking at his pob i can say they are close.
I dont know about the cost though.
I'm having quite a bit of trouble with Lightning Arrow not hitting things right in front of me, and Galvanic/Barrage sometimes not seeming to hit as well. Is anyone else having issues? I suspect it's server lag...
Last edited by t0lkien on Mar 16, 2020, 9:38:35 PM
can you point out in which order we should go for the ascendencies?
Can I use asenath chant helmet to cast curse/wave/steelskin instead of -res helmet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info