πŸ’€3.15πŸ’€ iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

Clearing tier 4-5 just fine. Next upgrade should be amulet for my character right? I feel like I've followed your guide well besides going into a couple mana regen / less mana per cast nodes to help with mana problems i had earlier on. I might be able to remove those now
@iLL3aT, solved the problem. You were definitely right, I had my hatred linked to second wind thinking it wouldn't do anything to it. Thanks for the help.
Whats about archers? Do they have any profit?
βŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ βŽž ☼ EVIL ☼ βŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ›βŽβŽ›βŽβŽ βŽžβŽ βŽž
Clan ‑Evil‑ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
Does animate guardian keep its item when it dies? I've noticed that when I resummon it, it has all of its stuff back. Is this a visual bug or has the skill gem been changed?
"
Badongos wrote:
Does animate guardian keep its item when it dies? I've noticed that when I resummon it, it has all of its stuff back. Is this a visual bug or has the skill gem been changed?

wondering the same, it shows me the auras from the same things i had equipped on it
So with enduring cry having such a long cooldown now and mistress of sacrifice getting nerfed are we still using call to arms? Supposedly we go bone armor now so you cant set enduring and bone armor on left click at the same time as well.
Any reason why we use Armageddon brand specifically? are we free to experiment with any fire damage spell for fun?
"
Syche22 wrote:
So with enduring cry having such a long cooldown now and mistress of sacrifice getting nerfed are we still using call to arms? Supposedly we go bone armor now so you cant set enduring and bone armor on left click at the same time as well.

I've been using vaal molten armor in my triggered wand with good results. If I pop all my defensive flasks when it procs I easily have over 4000 shield points which takes absorbs 75% of damage.
@PadreBruxo - No worries about the questions, and congratulations on the Sirus kill! After the cheap stuff will come cluster jewels, an annointed +1 amulet, and then probably +1/+1 wands. All of the +1 gems stuff adds to survivability of all minions, and boosts hatred and your offering as well. Decapitatin's advice is all correct - I recommend 75% chaos res on Sirus if possible myself (you can get 25% via Arakali).

The resonator is super rare if you're farming for one - think I only got two delving to 1000 back in 3.9. For AG getting a 21 gem does help out quite a pile since losing one hurts...You don't need to go for the garb yet - I typically add that one later.

@RabzH - You could do the switch: you'd want FF somewhere else though, it's a lot of damage. I also switched the PoB a little. The recommended for that jewel is first among equals instead of Precise Commander now.

@shaob - Potential clusters, or yeah, the +1 amulet (which is expensive this league), just so you can save a bunch of points from the anoint.

@Badongos - Glad to help!

@Lazer_Death - Haven't tried them yet. Community seems to not be that keen on them I believe.

@Badongos & RabzH - If you unsocket the gem or take off the piece of gear, the AG keeps all of his gear. If for instance Sirus kills him though, then he's dead for good and all the gear is lost.

@Syche22 - I changed Mistress to bone and recommend bone as left click. I use enduring cry as another heal for sticky situations. If you do not like it though, you can take another skill/spend the points elsewhere.

@copsinyourcomputer - Any fire or lightning spell. I like Arma brand because it lasts for five seconds and doesn't hurt the eyes.

@Recusco - VMS is still good, but it does need a bit more investment than bone armor, hence the guide recommends bone armor. VMS is definitely not a bad choice though!
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
New Video

New Video - Just a quick mini-"guide" to escaping heists.
Escaping an 83 Heist!

My character has not invested into defensive layers yet, and is still able to escape 83 heists regularly.
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info