💀3.15💀 iLL3aT’s Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆

If you can only get 3 greens on the gloves. Are they still worth using? or wait till all the same? :) Thank you
Thoughts on crafting your own +1 amulet? All the ones in trade are hideously expensive. I think alt spamming is cheapest way to go, but someone can probably correct me since I suck at crafting
Nvm, bone armour doesn't work with VMS but I already a decent amount of armour that shields me x2 as much as bone shield.
Last edited by Recusco on Sep 26, 2020, 12:43:19 AM
What do you recommend for non crit clusters since the crit ones are like 8ex right now? I went with a renewal/call to slaughter and medium with rebirth for now.
Got a good fossil roll using the jagged/shuddering/corroded/metallic combo

Pastebin isn't working.
@m0ffd0g - Probably best to go for 4. You're losing up to 25% dmg by missing one - not the end of the world though.

@Nihilum12345 - It's a good idea since you can pick the base you want (turquoise is best). With the prices right now, it's probably profitable, though I would check Path of Crafting. I've probably alted two in my playtime over three and a bit leagues?

@Vicious0093 - I updated the PoB to remove the crit cluster jewels: way cheaper and slightly higher DPS too.

#Recusco - Grats! That's a sick one!

@H4NK - You need the PoB fork. Check out 6(1).
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
A few pointers that I managed to get while pushing to yellow maps (I am doing more heists than mapping :) )

From a Heist addict perspective :

1 . The Ghasthly theater offers blind while passing through mobs trying to escape ( I do not know if the blind stacks with the buff from phase run, but in theory 50% from blind + 50 % reduced visibility from phase run is a great defensive layer for making that leap of faith to the exit) , of course this lowers the damage and without +1 to level of minion / spell gems, you are forced to have a wand with +1 to minion +1 to spell gems and a 21 summon skeleton gem to reach 25 for the extra skeleton. This puts you are 9 skeletons without that, but a great defensive layer.

2. Heist monsters really hit hard so I am taking in consideration a blessed rebirth jewel to see if it improves the escape mechanic a little combined wit the Ghasthly theater above.

From a mapping point :

1. I saw Ill3at switching to bonechill + skitter bots. Will try to remove VMS , get bone barrier instead of mistress of sacrifice which in my opinion does almost nothing for me considering I run very fast with phase run. I was running a divergent dread banner but impale is not that good with this elemental conversion stuff and I do not think I have nearly enough impale chances to make it shine so I will switch divergent dread banner + VMS to bonechill + skitter bots. Of course I will have to consider mana this is why I will switch the To dust jewel that I was running to From dust, meaning I will be able to ditch the mana flask that I currently have.

2. Revenous hoard is just crappy for heist because the mobs have so much life, so I will get a renewal + call to the slaughter cluster which si 50c and ditch the damn pathing to Revenous hoard.

3. Considering Jinx Juju as an extra defensive layer. Also Amulets with + 1 skeletons chaos rezistance and other resistances + life if possible are too expensive so, jinx juju will give me dexterity, some intelect that I will be ditching from the pathing and 10% damage reduction.

4. I tested Anbu's charge as a 6 link armour and since you cannot get +1skelli on armour anymore I find it very good. Since you get Endurance charges from your skeletons when they crit. It also gives you 15% resistances , a solid 75-80 life and a bonus of 2% life regeneration on hit, which does not beat Enduring cry's regeneration but it can be paired with that. It won't beat a very well rolled astral plate but is a cheap budgetary item for 30-35 chaos.

I'll see how it goes with this over the time until I reach Sirus. First I need to solve the pathing and some fine tunning to all resistances + cluster jewels.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 26, 2020, 1:31:36 AM
Crafted my own amulet, 50 for base, about 200 alts, 50 augments. All in all, definitely cheaper than buying one on the mkt at the moment. Did catarina pretty easily too, picked up devouring diadem for a nice 250c payout. Just need to annoint this amulet with death attunement and save 7 skill points

bought the chest for 5c, and crafted the amulet with around 20c of chaos rolling, defo worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info