[3.12] Cold Faith - Ice Nova Inquisitor | TooMuch™ sDPS | Hybrid MoM | Fully updated to 3.12

Mega LOL variant of Cluster Jewels :D

Beyond Mind. Is Sleep To Be Found
Last edited by RayForsten on Mar 14, 2020, 7:31:01 PM
i actually went out of my planned pathing to fiddle with some of these ahahahahaah

after some thinking probably we can drop some dps node since those new notables gives dps AND qol
just dinged 80 with this build, pledge of hands price is high tho
delirium seems to be very hard hitting so far, when do we get leech? :D
Hey

As the price of PoH is so high, went for Taryns Shiver for the moment. Is the support links the same on IceNova in that?

ps. only got 5 linked nova, some rare mobs in delve 60 just wont die :D
"
Grotherozaur wrote:
just dinged 80 with this build, pledge of hands price is high tho
delirium seems to be very hard hitting so far, when do we get leech? :D

a taryn's shiver will do a fine job until you can get a pledge.
i usually get leech from my amulet, but one the new notables gives ele damage leech, so maybe i'll switch to it.

for now, however, i still have it on my amulet.

"
Zeros wrote:
Hey

As the price of PoH is so high, went for Taryns Shiver for the moment. Is the support links the same on IceNova in that?

ps. only got 5 linked nova, some rare mobs in delve 60 just wont die :D

taryn was the right call.
i made a mistake by not mentioning it in the weapon list :(

yep, the links are the same :)
Thanks. Any advice as on tier 1-2 maps in some encounters my life just runs too fast and i die..as i gotta stay still to do dmg. For example breach..i open it and i just get swarmed. Got max resistances xcept chaos. Any advice ?
"
Thanks. Any advice as on tier 1-2 maps in some encounters my life just runs too fast and i die..as i gotta stay still to do dmg. For example breach..i open it and i just get swarmed. Got max resistances xcept chaos. Any advice ?

Got the same problems and went for more life and mana ( cause of MoM ) on my gear and skilled the life and mana notes at the start point of the templar instead of the increased damage and ele damage notes. If you want, you can look at my char ( still a lot to improve, especially for life stats etc ).I hope, it´ll help you a little bit

Got pledge of hands now - still 5 link - but i think the damage went down :/...( just tested it before the league start, dont know if its really the case, want to know your opinion on this @tufferugli

Btw, nice guide and its fun to play as an inqui :)!!!
Last edited by kurtis6077 on Mar 15, 2020, 2:34:36 PM
How'd you get Golem Commander?
"
kurtis6077 wrote:

Got pledge of hands now - still 5 link - but i think the damage went down :/...(

I still write with the help of a translator, sorry.

My PoB was also not very happy about replacing weapons, and the numbers fell a bit. If only because earlier, i had a 6-link in Tabula.
But judging by what I see with my own eyes, Plege Of Hands still does more damage. And I left him. There is a chance that after the patch, the already broken mechanics can no longer be calculated in a normal way.
Ignoring the numbers, ar u sure it got worse? :(

Better tell me how you painted the stick :D
"
pinap wrote:
How'd you get Golem Commander?

Just like the rest of the passive nodes around. Using Jewel Intuitive Leap.
True, I have so far abandoned this idea, I do not like to call them on mapping. And damage so far without hollems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info