[3.12] Cold Faith - Ice Nova Inquisitor | TooMuch™ sDPS | Hybrid MoM | Fully updated to 3.12

Looks good! Might give it a try on the last days of the league. Got some currency to waste. You might want to add a leveling section. Because some people arent familiar how to level a spell caster.
First of all thanks for this build . I was searching templar build for this league and this build look like playable for beginner level players. My question is which skill use levelling time?
"
Leucosian wrote:
First of all thanks for this build . I was searching templar build for this league and this build look like playable for beginner level players. My question is which skill use levelling time?

You level with orb of storms/explosive trap/wave of conviction. you should start leveling the gems we need for the build on your swap weapons.

You can watch this video for a better understanding of how things will progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTju5TLRNYg

As long as there are no nerfs to orb of storms/explosive trap/wave of conviction :)
Hey, been wondering different starting character than i usually begin with. This build kinda showed its prowess with that "22c project" lol :D
How fast can u start using only Fb+Fn combo? There really no downsides other than mentioned?
So basically we search for spell dmg% gear?
What's up man- I respected my templar today and basically have near best in alot gear you recommended. My only question is with the glorious vanity - can you explain what the 5o% of non chaos damage by-passes energy shield means please? Like- does that mean it goes straight through my ES and into my health pool? If so - is the extra 1000 es worth that sacrifice?
What's up man- I respected my templar today and basically have near best in slot gear you recommended. My only question is with the glorious vanity - can you explain what the 5o% of non chaos damage by-passes energy shield means please? Like- does that mean it goes straight through my ES and into my health pool? If so - is the extra 1000 es worth that sacrifice?
Hi, great build do you up this build for 3.10 ?
Thanks for a very well detailed and precise guide. I'll be running this as my leaguestarter for 3.10 so the video link to the leveling guide was also extremely helpful.

May you stay sane Exile
Hey man!! Lovely build. tested it on standard for 3.10 league start. Any plans on updating it however for for new notables? Think the freeze proliferation notable will be insane for the build?
"
Cryogeni wrote:
Hey man!! Lovely build. tested it on standard for 3.10 league start. Any plans on updating it however for for new notables? Think the freeze proliferation notable will be insane for the build?

You mean this one?:
Blast-Freeze
20% increased Cold Damage
Freezes you inflict spread to other Enemies within a Radius of 12

And many thanks tufferugli for a great build!
Last edited by lly1953 on Mar 11, 2020, 3:21:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info