[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
kubicka wrote:
"
Tsyfer wrote:
Kubicka any idea for my character? I respec by following your skilltree and character. But i'm seriously lacking some dps...

Sorry, seems like I edited my previous message badly. See here:

I can't see which points you have allocated in cluster jewels but, you're missing some key points in the skill tree. Allocate Annihilation it will give you quite a lot of DPS. Get the fourth and fifth jewel socket.

Try to find a way how to generate frenzy charges, either through gloves or timeless jewel (which good be quite expensive).

Get better jewels like good rolled watcher's eye, but always check you PoB if it'll get you better DPS.

Get sulphur flask instead of quicksilver one.

Get better wand, I think you can find better for very cheap. Look for stats like spell damage, spell crit, elemental as extra chaos or non-chaos as extra elemental, flat lightning to spells and cast speed.

for my cluster jewels, I crafted same as yours.

Thank you, when i look at you tree, i just mis frenzy charges, other key nodes look the same

Last edited by Tsyfer on Apr 21, 2020, 10:25:10 AM
"
Tsyfer wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:
"
Tsyfer wrote:
Kubicka any idea for my character? I respec by following your skilltree and character. But i'm seriously lacking some dps...

Sorry, seems like I edited my previous message badly. See here:

I can't see which points you have allocated in cluster jewels but, you're missing some key points in the skill tree. Allocate Annihilation it will give you quite a lot of DPS. Get the fourth and fifth jewel socket.

Try to find a way how to generate frenzy charges, either through gloves or timeless jewel (which good be quite expensive).

Get better jewels like good rolled watcher's eye, but always check you PoB if it'll get you better DPS.

Get sulphur flask instead of quicksilver one.

Get better wand, I think you can find better for very cheap. Look for stats like spell damage, spell crit, elemental as extra chaos or non-chaos as extra elemental, flat lightning to spells and cast speed.

for my cluster jewels, I crafted same as yours.

Thank you, when i look at you tree, i just mis frenzy charges, other key nodes look the same

Mine cluster jewels are fine. I am switching one medium branch for clear and harder bosses (uber elder, Sirus). If I play maps I am using Grand Design and Remarkable so I have 6 brands which help with clear a lot.
do you have a new PoB to see if you can get more out of it?
"
Beysix wrote:
do you have a new PoB to see if you can get more out of it?

This is my actual PoB with single target setup.

https://pastebin.com/HnCMpB1G
I'm making and testing others builds... This is my hybrid inquisitor, 4.8k life (maybe I can reach 5k) and 4k Shield
Nice clear speed map and single target..

https://pastebin.com/MJAik41Q
Last edited by IverzonX on Apr 22, 2020, 11:49:57 AM
"
kubicka wrote:
"
TheWiseSir wrote:
Around what should my life\ES and DPS with this build be at level ~87? Feels like I'm having serious problems with it, since I'm being one shot with 70 level Atziri and 74 level Chayula again and again.

Being one shot by Atziri is quite normal as she has spell reflect.

I would say if you have the currency then respec to LL version as it is more tankier and have bigger DPS.

Already understood what my problems were. Though t13 maps are already a bit too much even though my DPS is about 1kk. Some metamorphs take 2-3 minutes to kill. Would it be better to switch to LL build immediately after hitting 91 lvl?

Also, should I buy the LL build items first or will the items from Life version still be effective with LL passives tree? Just bought Call of the Brotherhood. My currency tab is pretty empty right now.
"
TheWiseSir wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:
"
TheWiseSir wrote:
Around what should my life\ES and DPS with this build be at level ~87? Feels like I'm having serious problems with it, since I'm being one shot with 70 level Atziri and 74 level Chayula again and again.

Being one shot by Atziri is quite normal as she has spell reflect.

I would say if you have the currency then respec to LL version as it is more tankier and have bigger DPS.

Already understood what my problems were. Though t13 maps are already a bit too much even though my DPS is about 1kk. Some metamorphs take 2-3 minutes to kill. Would it be better to switch to LL build immediately after hitting 91 lvl?

Also, should I buy the LL build items first or will the items from Life version still be effective with LL passives tree? Just bought Call of the Brotherhood. My currency tab is pretty empty right now.

You need first to buy primordial items, like armor and amulet... The brotherhood still works... but some items of the life version will not help you, you have to find items like gloves/boots/belt with energy shield instead
Last edited by IverzonX on Apr 23, 2020, 1:25:38 PM
[/quote]
The brotherhood still works... but some items of the life version will not help you, you have to find items like gloves/boots/belt with energy shield instead[/quote]

I mean, should I change my passives before I'll buy the items needed for LL build or should I stay with Life build before I'll buy LL items?

And...I'll need to get rid of Death's Door boots?
Last edited by TheWiseSir on Apr 23, 2020, 1:36:45 PM
Exactly, you should stay in life version until can buy the most items..
... referring to the boots, no.
Last edited by IverzonX on Apr 23, 2020, 1:46:05 PM
"
Your damage is not too bad, you have like 1M DPS on one brand. How long does it take to kill Hydra for example?

Upgrade your non-unique jewels I think you can find better ones for pretty cheap price tag.

Also you can switch your passive tree a bit to get more points and put them into more damage nodes. Check my character sheet.

Getting bottled faith is really good, it will raise your DPS for a lot but is really expensive as well. Unnatural instinct is worth only if you can place it on good jewel node. I would rather take some DMG jewel than this one.

Thanks for your time and all tips u gave.
I read your posts and tree, then changed a bit of mine,
now using a cluster with Holy Conquest and Chip Away. (Working to fit a Larger then medium)
Got some currency to spent, so i'm going for the Bottled Faith and at the same time
Working on Brutal Restraint (spent at leat 15 divine orbs but no luck yet).

*About the lack of damage, think i watched too much stream clips of high investment builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info