[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

Started Delirium with this build, all good so far, looking to finish all acts with a Tabula

I have 2 questions:

1. At what level is it ok to switch the build to the low-life version?
2. in the guide you mention The Red Dream Jewel, but in POB you have The Red Nightmare Jewel, which one is the right one for the build?

Thank you!
"
TsopKratos wrote:
Started Delirium with this build, all good so far, looking to finish all acts with a Tabula

I have 2 questions:

1. At what level is it ok to switch the build to the low-life version?
2. in the guide you mention The Red Dream Jewel, but in POB you have The Red Nightmare Jewel, which one is the right one for the build?

Thank you!

For the low-life version, you need to have energy shield so you need Shavronne's Wrappings to not be one shotted by chaos damage and Presence of Chayula to have enough ES.

The Red Nightmare is the upgrade version of The Red Dream, but since it's use for endurance charge generation, both are fine.
I've completed my transition to ES version of this build and I think I should wait a few days to do that. Now I have just 6735 ES and only 110 unreserved mana meaning I can cast only one Storm Brand.

How should I solve that?

Yes I ve played LL in the past, i'm just asking what is a fine level to change the build :) like 80-85 or at least 90?
Hey guys! Iam a litte bit confused about the gear section. If i go the life build to start,should i look for ES items too or only life? Sorry for that dumb question, iam relative new to the game. :(
Last edited by Specter1337 on Mar 23, 2020, 2:38:42 PM
I have question about "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" what about corrupted blood? monsters cannot inflict bleed but they can inflict corrupted blood right?
I'm lacking single target dps, what should I upgrade?

(I know there's a lab remaining, I'm just trying to find every trial)

"
nico5051 wrote:
I'm lacking single target dps, what should I upgrade?

(I know there's a lab remaining, I'm just trying to find every trial)

If you don't have last lab, you need a curse like conductivity to penetrate monster resistances.

besides from lab, that is actually a big damage boost. What really is going to help is Mark Of Assassin (Power Charge) and someway of frenzy charge generation.
"
carlosss89 wrote:
I have question about "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" what about corrupted blood? monsters cannot inflict bleed but they can inflict corrupted blood right?

It also removes corrupted blood, so you are immune.

"
TsopKratos wrote:
Yes I ve played LL in the past, i'm just asking what is a fine level to change the build :) like 80-85 or at least 90?

I would always recommend change it as late as possible, unless you have a super good gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info