[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
Deese1127 wrote:
Which gem setup is the correct one for the league starter life version? The post and the PoB are different

I would stick to inspiration. But both are fine. They both do the same damage, but inspiration will save some mana.

Of course Awakened Lightning damage > all.
"
Klintisztvud wrote:
Why don't you use the "explosive runes" nodes? Seems quite easy 3 skillpoint damage/QoL

It is reasonable.

It isn't a easy 3 skill points at least not for me.
As a tank caster I was always trying to get as much damage as possible and explosive runes node is very underwhelming compared to other options.

5 Brands doesn't feel necessary at all and attachment is fine at least for me.

Ofc you can pick it up and use it if you want.
"
aastr wrote:
Just hit maps myself, not bothering with cotb and just going with the new node that lets lightning damage chill. Feeling a bit squishy but that's just cause my gears shit and I've lost freeze from herald of ice and cotb. Single target seems really good but struggling clearing a bit.

Hey thx for sharing! I had a tough weekend so I might be trying to catch up on the couple next days.

If you manage to get an atziri flask I would definitely recommend you to test one cotb, is a great damage boost.
Would be nice to see the 3.10 changes actually happen in this guide.. Like use of new cluster jewels, adjusted POB and use of gems like spellsinger and such.

Trying out spellslinger on an arc setup and it seems to do rather well for leveling.

Last edited by Zweetsok on Mar 15, 2020, 5:53:30 AM
Im in low yellows right now and the build seems pretty good so far though the clear could be better. Tankiness wise you shouldnt get one shotted and single target is fine
Hey this build looks great. Would the life version work in SSF?
PSA to anyone thinking of going the lightning damage can chill route - you still really want a cotb for mapping for the frozen explosions and freezes in general.
Any modifications to the tree thought of due to cluster jewels?
Several fucking stat trees and the final differs so wildly from the leveling one that the respec cost would be put better towards another build entirely...
Really great guide, got to lv 88 so far and its working great. Would be nice if you could update the POB.
This written guide and then gems in the pob are not the same and its really confusing to me.

> update pob to 3.10 with right jewel placements
> update gem setups so match the written & pob guide
> otherwise great guide
Last edited by Sayuro_ on Mar 16, 2020, 4:04:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info