[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:
"
The biggest upgrade should be a nice roll Loreweave, make sure it must have 78% resis.

Hi!

One question, I have a Loreweave with 77%...is ok? or I really need one with 78%?

Thanks!

If you don't have enough currency, 77% is completely fine.

TY ahunterkee!
Hi, can someone enlighten me on mana issue? i constantly couldn't do anything due to insufficient mana. Had followed all the passive nodes and the only major difference is maybe i'm using deathdoor? Sorry, i took a long break and rusty as f now.
"
pewewewew wrote:
Hi, can someone enlighten me on mana issue? i constantly couldn't do anything due to insufficient mana. Had followed all the passive nodes and the only major difference is maybe i'm using deathdoor? Sorry, i took a long break and rusty as f now.

You might want to check your accuracy. If is not 100%, you might have some problem with mana leech because it does not hit.
I have a question,

Is it not better to take jewels with physical damage?
because nebulochs give +80 of phys attack dmg as extra fire dmg..

since u put only flat fire dammage on your jewels.. u don't use this +80% from nebulochs.. right?

or am i missing some game mechanics
Last edited by BicheXXX on Mar 7, 2020, 4:25:22 PM
"
I have a question,

Is it not better to take jewels with physical damage?
because nebulochs give +80 of phys attack dmg as extra fire dmg..

since u put only flat fire dammage on your jewels.. u don't use this +80% from nebulochs.. right?

or am i missing some game mechanics

Yes, you are right. The main reason I use some jewel is because it's cheaper and have more useful mods on it
I will update the guide soon after the patch note
Last edited by ahunterkee on Mar 9, 2020, 9:49:20 PM
I know you are currently playing a chieftan but can you maybe update this guide as well? :D
"
nemoza wrote:
I know you are currently playing a chieftan but can you maybe update this guide as well? :D

Basically no change from before, tree is the same almost everything is the same. Cluster jewel is really hard to get a good one so dont worried about that
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
nemoza wrote:

Basically no change from before, tree is the same almost everything is the same. Cluster jewel is really hard to get a good one so dont worried about that

Cheers for your answer. :)
I don't understand why Sirius is problem for me.
All necessary items, cap resistances, 10 charges, 6k HP, high budget flask, but every time i fight with Sirius i'm dead in 2 sec by igniting dot. Ok anti-ignite flask? 30 sec and zero flask charges and dead in 2 sec again.

I think "right click Sirius build" is not quite true...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info