[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
Haaaaps wrote:
What to annoint?

Ambidexterity

Is in the gear section, I will add a different one for Annointment
Very hard kill bosses because no single target DPS.
Maybee miss something..
Turn off Ancestral Protector and Vaal Ancestral Warchief and you will see the real damage. Without Flasks it drops below 1M dps... And that is the 15+ex version.

The budget version is more like 200k dps with around 5k hp.
Hey bro, nice guide. Having a lot of fun with it. I have a few clarifications with it though.
1. Is there a minimum level for this build to come online? Cause I'm level 75 and I find my DPS lacking during boss fights.
2. How do you stay alive for boss and mobs if you dont 1 shot it? Cause if a mob hits me, the hps loss per second is very high due to Nebuloch.
"
Stressman wrote:
Very hard kill bosses because no single target DPS.
Maybee miss something..

Make sure you have use all totems. Only use Vaal Warchief once so You could have both type of totem buff. Also, a lethal pride or watcher's eye really help our DPS. I am currently working on a crit version which will have more DPS but less tanky.
"
AzarielPOE wrote:
Turn off Ancestral Protector and Vaal Ancestral Warchief and you will see the real damage. Without Flasks it drops below 1M dps... And that is the 15+ex version.

You don't really need 15+ex version to reach 4M DPS in a really tanky build. I did all content without the min-max gear because I want to see how much DPS it can achieve. You should always have at least one totem up during big boss fight and for meta or map boss is common you have 2 totem up. In my POB with only 1 totem and bottle faith it supposes to be around 2M DPS with super tanky defense
"
tubbylobo wrote:
Hey bro, nice guide. Having a lot of fun with it. I have a few clarifications with it though.
1. Is there a minimum level for this build to come online? Cause I'm level 75 and I find my DPS lacking during boss fights.
2. How do you stay alive for boss and mobs if you dont 1 shot it? Cause if a mob hits me, the hps loss per second is very high due to Nebuloch.

The Nebuloch will give us around 9 x 200 x 2 = 3600 Fire damage degen. With 75% fire default resis and jugg ascendancy. The regen from Kaoms way is enough to give us all the regen you need.

Normally people having this trouble might be the map mods which reduce our life recovery. Those map mods is kinda tricky to do.
Last edited by ahunterkee on Feb 10, 2020, 6:23:51 PM
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
AzarielPOE wrote:

You don't really need 15+ex version to reach 4M DPS in a really tanky build. I did all content without the min-max gear because I want to see how much DPS it can achieve. You should always have at least one totem up during big boss fight and for meta or map boss is common you have 2 totem up. In my POB with only 1 totem and bottle faith it supposes to be around 2M DPS with super tanky defense

It is strange that you are claiming that you dont need 15+ex version and still say you have 2m dps with BOTTLED FAITH which is 15ex flask. I warned people when you first shared your build that the damage will be too low and i still stay by it.
"
It is strange that you are claiming that you dont need 15+ex version and still say you have 2m dps with BOTTLED FAITH which is 15ex flask. I warned people when you first shared your build that the damage will be too low and i still stay by it.

This version I did what that guy said turn off Vaal Warchief. Unable bottle Faith and use normal gem instead of awaken version. You can see this still deal 2M Damage which also is the most tanky version tree. If you have all the gear I had, it can deal around 4M(with bottle faith)

The build focus is simple, you can hold down right-click to kill aw8 sirus.
Also, I post different crit version for softcore as well.This build focuses a lot into defense layer is really normal you don't have other builds insane Damage.
Last edited by ahunterkee on Feb 11, 2020, 12:02:38 PM
Hey, I really want to try your build but i am stuck in act 6, i dont deal any dmg even tho i am using the recommended weapon, i also tried switching to other uniques with more dps but had no luck. Any tips for progressing? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info