[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
Milanfan wrote:
This build is 90% the same as the multiple molten strike juggernaut builds from this league. Nebulocks, rings, amulet, boots, belt are the same.I hope that with consecrated path the damage will really be close to 3m which will be higher than molten strike.

Yes, I did 3M DPS myself. If you are willing to sacrifice some defense in this build. You could even push to higher damage. You can use warlord boots with a +1 endurance charge with nice resistance. Thus, we can use more abyss jewel.

Even further, you can respect to be using Dual wield Sword. That can increase our damage significantly. But that need rework the tree and fix dex.
Should we level with moltenstrike till concecrated path?
"
Mehnlo wrote:
Should we level with moltenstrike till concecrated path?

Yes, you could. I personally like to use skills with more AOE like start with Ground Slam. Then you can use Ancestral totem to help with single target DPS.
I nearly finished the leveling phase, im lvl 69 now and bought 2 nebuloch.
If anything touches me just once the maces are killing me nearly instant.
Where do you get the resistances ? You are using a lot of uniques and I doubt it will be enough to cap 78% res
which bandits do I choose?
"
which bandits do I choose?

Kill all to get 2 additional point
"
widmox wrote:
Where do you get the resistances ? You are using a lot of uniques and I doubt it will be enough to cap 78% res

Our main resistance comes from jewel and 9 or 10 endurance charges. All jewel socket is used to balance our resistance. During the early game, you can use rare resistance boots to help you with that.
"
Ersy1990 wrote:
I nearly finished the leveling phase, im lvl 69 now and bought 2 nebuloch.
If anything touches me just once the maces are killing me nearly instant.

Nebuloch will deal 200 Fire damage per sec when you got hit. So its really important to cap your resistance first then use the Nebuloch. Also, Kaom's way ring can build up life regen easily.
Can I get a snapshot of your skill tree, please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info