[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

Enjoying running around as a loot bot...I mean aura bot.

If anyone has some time to look at my gear and tree and offer any suggestions for improvement I would appreciate it. My profile is public.

I currently have 5 empty gem slots (4 in boots and 1 in ring). I was saving boots for an animate guardian setup but I'm still a new-ish player and haven't taken the time yet to learn how animate guardian works. I saw Leonidas offer some tips on his setup so will likely copy that.

As for my last skill gem/aura I'm thinking dread banner or other banner.

I tried changing my tree in POB to follow the pathing of Leonidas313 but the benefits were negligible compared to my tree (i.e. less 50 energy shield improvement) so I haven't yet changed. Maybe when I get a few more levels.

The guy I am running maps with is running the meta herald staking with Ethereal Knives so he already has most auras (including precision) anyway but obviously gains the benefits of most of my auras.

Thanks.
Annoint
Champion of the cause
12% increased area of effect of aura skills
4% reduced mana reserved
6% increased effect of non-curse auras from your skills

Don't forget to Annoint your amulet !
This makes a huge difference.
Would herald stacking provide more benefit to this build?
"
Phrozenq wrote:
Would herald stacking provide more benefit to this build?

Skill tree passives are limited, herald stacking is possible but you will have to limit your auras
Thanks for the build and helped me created an aura bot to support my main character, budget simple and nice, only down side is the legacy amulet with -12% mana reserved is not available in delirium league, but still able to make use of cluster jewel to achieve the similar result.

Overall it's not expensive, easy to understand and ultimately a very good support.
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 16, 2020, 8:57:23 PM
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Thanks for the build and helped me created an aura bot to support my main character, budget simple and nice, only down side is the legacy amulet with -12% mana reserved is not available in delirium league, but still able to make use of cluster jewel to achieve the similar result.

Overall it's not expensive, easy to understand and ultimately a very good support.

:), really appreciated (40 achievements calling my build very good and easy to understand, a dream)
Anyone know how much this build costs? I couldn't find info on that.
"
Anyone know how much this build costs? I couldn't find info on that.

Amulet with %6 reduced mana goes from 5ex to over 50ex, it depends on the additional mods.

I would say atleast 30ex if you count all the "1% reduced mana reserved" jewels into it.
It's not a league starter and it can't map on its own, so if you don't want to spam trade channel for your service, i wouldn't recommend it.
Also if you play standard, i would wait till the new patch notes are out, i guess that templar will get hit with the nerf hammer.

What aoe clear build do you think is the best to group with this aura bot build ?
I would like to try this build with my friend next league,but he doesn’t know what build fit aurabot the most.

Thanks
Trying to figure out support builds for 3.11...is my understanding correct per the latest patch note changes?
Necromancer
• Mindless Aggression now grants your minions 10% increased Movement Speed (from 30%).
• Commander of Darkness now grants the increased Attack and Cast Speed aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

Guardian
• Unwavering Faith now grants the Physical Damage Reduction and Life Regeneration aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

For example, if I have 200% increased aura effect in my support build:

Guardian
- Radiant Faith will still work as an aura (e.g., I reserve 1k mana and give 200 normally, but now that's 600 base ES to party)
- Unwavering faith will still work as an aura as well (e.g., 1% physical reduction becomes 3% per aura, and 0.2% life regenerated per second becomes 0.6% life regenerated per second)

Necromancer
- Commander of Darkness, 3% increased attack and cast speed per aura (e.g., I have one aura that gives 3% increased attack and cast speed, now it gives 9% for that aura)...however the 30% increased damage and resist is NOT an aura and will not be enhanced since it doesn't function as an aura
- Essence Glutton, my understanding is this is NOT an aura (so no ES regen amp from 0.2% per corpse to 0.6% per corpse per second
- No impact to Plaguebringer

Scion
- I figure this will be the same treatment as the above: (a) Necromancer Commander of Darkness increased attack and cast speed, and (b) Guardian Unwavering Faith 1% physical reduction

Appreciate the clarification!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info