[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

Just wondering, why would you use Purity of Elements? Seems unnecessary to me if you run Purity of Fire, Cold and Lightning or am I seeing this wrong? Not using Purity of Elements frees up some mana reservation?
"
wmgcata wrote:
Just wondering, why would you use Purity of Elements? Seems unnecessary to me if you run Purity of Fire, Cold and Lightning or am I seeing this wrong? Not using Purity of Elements frees up some mana reservation?

A lot of our gear doesn't have res on it, and we don't get much from the skill tree either, so depending on what you do with cluster jewels, some may need it to have their res maxed. if you're already WAY over maxed without it then yeah, swap it out for something else. with my cluster jewels i have my purities buffed by 120%, so i definitely don't need purity of elements any longer. just need to find another random aura to replace it with now :)

Definitely feel free to change things up based on what gear you have or what you need- I've seen some people short on Dex and need to take a major Dex node and that's fine. If you don't need one of the auras or it doesn't buff the party that you run with the most then pull a JayZ and remix things a bit.

Either way, have fun and enjoy- it's really a fun build this league!
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
"
wmgcata wrote:

A lot of our gear doesn't have res on it, and we don't get much from the skill tree either, so depending on what you do with cluster jewels, some may need it to have their res maxed. if you're already WAY over maxed without it then yeah, swap it out for something else. with my cluster jewels i have my purities buffed by 120%, so i definitely don't need purity of elements any longer. just need to find another random aura to replace it with now :)

Definitely feel free to change things up based on what gear you have or what you need- I've seen some people short on Dex and need to take a major Dex node and that's fine. If you don't need one of the auras or it doesn't buff the party that you run with the most then pull a JayZ and remix things a bit.

Thanks for the reply. Running 17 auras and 2 curses atm stacking some clusters for a total of 19 active auras which is decent. Close to 7k ES aswell. How are we supposed to keep our Animated Guardian alive? I feel like either I should swap AG out for another skill or buff him with Meat Shield Support and Minion Life support. Although I feel like even with Minion Life and Meat Shield the AG is still too squishy. Maybe with convocation our AG has a chance but that'll need some gem swaps. I feel like Chaos Golem and Smite could be left out for the Meat Shield and Life Support gems since an active AG gives some huge buffs to the group that outweigh the golem and smite buffs.
Last edited by wmgcata on Apr 20, 2020, 9:17:14 PM
"
wmgcata wrote:
"
Leonidas313 wrote:
"
wmgcata wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Running 17 auras and 2 curses atm stacking some clusters for a total of 19 active auras which is decent. Close to 7k ES aswell. How are we supposed to keep our Animated Guardian alive? I feel like either I should swap AG out for another skill or buff him with Meat Shield Support and Minion Life support. Although I feel like even with Minion Life and Meat Shield the AG is still too squishy. Maybe with convocation our AG has a chance but that'll need some gem swaps. I feel like Chaos Golem and Smite could be left out for the Meat Shield and Life Support gems since an active AG gives some huge buffs to the group that outweigh the golem and smite buffs.

From one of my previous posts here about making an AG that will stay alive through EVERYTHING :) This experiment is still alive and still going. I've died, but he hasn't haha.

"
Leonidas313 wrote:
Just an update on my AG build. I currently have AG linked with minion life + elemental army support + meat shield and then am running using these items:

- Crown of the Tyrant (w/ white socket is best, but mine I'm using one with a blue socket because it was cheapest and this was an experiment that I was expecting to fail haha)

- Kingmaker

- Rare elder chest with 1.5% life regen, 35% chaos resist, 79% total ele resist

- Southbound w/ lvl11 curse of despair on hit corruption

- Victario's Flight

I've been able to run all the t-16 maps and complete all 20 waves in the simulacrum without that guy dying. To be honest, I've barely even seen his health bar move. So... if you want an AG, this is a pretty nice set-up if you've got the room for it in your gear.
Hey guys,
thanks for sharing all this valuable information.

I have a question regarding the rare items and if I should buy or craft them.
And if so how is it done?
Use alt + regal on Shaper ilvl82+ amulets or use fossils (and if so which?)
Also for the shield use alt + regal?

Thank you for your input!
Hey leonidas do you have a pastebin we can look at ? thanks man!
"
JWuNation wrote:
Hey leonidas do you have a pastebin we can look at ? thanks man!

sure thing. Here's my current pastebin where I've gone all in on cluster jewels.
https://pastebin.com/wUfdmw2J

I still need to remove purity of elements and put back in another another curse. And I also have room for Vitality, but think I'd need to remove the resistance gem for my AG. I think he'll be fine without it though. But as it stands, here are my current defensive stats

Spoiler
Leonidas313 if you are running rare chest on ag consider the "returns this item on death" prefix ^^
how on earth is ths 3.10 build u have no cluster jewels. worse aurabot i've seen so far this league
"
k4t4 wrote:
how on earth is ths 3.10 build u have no cluster jewels. worse aurabot i've seen so far this league

wow, aren't you just a great member of the community XD

If you read, you'll see that this guide was made before the league launched and since launch and experimenting with cluster jewels many of us have implemented them into the build and have discussed and shared our builds in the comments. Lots of us are very happy with this build and running it with no problem. don't see why people have stop and give their negative two cents on things. If you don't like it, just move on. It's just like watching tv- if you see something you don't like, just f&cking change the channel- there's no need to write a letter to the producer telling them that you don't like their show. You don't always have pull a Karen and ask for the manager.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info