[3.10] Guardian AuraBot (20 Auras,2 Curses,1 AG) (No-solo)

Guys , the new cluster jewels change is very good. You should try it. We are now able to roll Pure guile, Pure aptitude, Pure might on medium jewels. Now you can have these combinations with each other. And you can also have these mods with Pure/ Stalwart/ Vengeful commander mods.

Right now with the help new jewels with empty jewel socket, I have enough RMR that my Hatred/Anger/Wrath/..... cost 0 % mana to reserve
Spoiler

Now with the rest of the spare points, I can get big ES boost from energy shield nodes in Foresight circle.

Also with enough unreserved mana, Im now using Doedre's Damming ring to get 3rd curse!

BUT the problem is, right now i have 85 max resis instead of 89. And Im not using either of Stalwart/ Vengeful commander and only 1 Pure commander.
So, mixed feeling bout this setup...

------------------
One question regarding AG setup.
If I use AG in my weapon and then switch to secondary weapons, the AG will die along with the items I had him equipped?
Last edited by whiteyfang on Apr 15, 2020, 6:01:54 AM
"
whiteyfang wrote:
Guys , the new cluster jewels change is very good. You should try it. We are now able to roll Pure guile, Pure aptitude, Pure might on medium jewels. Now you can have these combinations with each other. And you can also have these mods with Pure/ Stalwart/ Vengeful commander mods.

Right now with the help new jewels with empty jewel socket, I have enough RMR that my Hatred/Anger/Wrath/..... cost 0 % mana to reserve
Spoiler

Now with the rest of the spare points, I can get big ES boost from energy shield nodes in Foresight circle.

Also with enough unreserved mana, Im now using Doedre's Damming ring to get 3rd curse!

BUT the problem is, right now i have 85 max resis instead of 89. And Im not using either of Stalwart/ Vengeful commander and only 1 Pure commander.

------------------
If I use AG in my weapon and then switch to secondary weapons, the AG will die along with the items I had him equipped?

No balls to corrupt amulet to get can apply aditional curse in order to change your ring

AG can only be killed by mobs, when you switch weapons you only have to resummon him
"
whiteyfang wrote:

Spoiler

------------------

you dont run grace/hasta?
I do, check that spoiler tag.
Hey why not use prism guardian shield?
"
JWuNation wrote:
Hey why not use prism guardian shield?

because you can't use prism guardian and be CI :) I used it until the point that I was ready to go CI, and then once I did and only had 1 health, then the blood magic from prism guardian becomes useless
That's what I do- I drink and I know things.
ign: Tyrion_Lanister
How do you get more mana? I have no problems getting ES , but my mana is only 3.2 K , any advice ? Thanks guys
"
JWuNation wrote:
How do you get more mana? I have no problems getting ES , but my mana is only 3.2 K , any advice ? Thanks guys

the only advice I have is to follow the skill tree because it grabs most of the largest mana nodes, and then to focus on stacking mana from jewels and gear. I've tried to make sure that mana and ES are on pretty much everything that I can, but I can't do both then I at least have one or the other on EVERYTHING because they both feed into your ES.
level 86, running 12 auras on 4.1 k mana, is that okay? i have 6.7 ES.

I think i need more RMR jewels?
"
JWuNation wrote:
level 86, running 12 auras on 4.1 k mana, is that okay? i have 6.7 ES.

I think i need more RMR jewels?

The answer is pretty much always more RMR jewels :) That, or as I've recently discovered, more cluster jewels that offer nodes that reduce the mana reservation of a certain aura. Recently just gutted my skill tree to add in a ton of cluster jewels and now find myself using 2 less RMR jewels and still have more than mana to run extra auras. Still need to move some things around, but I'm pretty sure I can run 20 auras, 2 cures + AG and Aspect of the Spider while having 90% on all of my res and running about 9.2k ES. Cluster jewels are great :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info