Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
ErwinsFinger wrote:
So let me get this straight - I love this build! I am currently running a lv92 sabo, few new jewels etc.

I tried to burn as much currency into it as possible to get desired gear

I am currently at almost 9k ES, 75 75 75 75 res and very nice dmg output

BUT I feel rippy AF.. its only my second ever LL char after an arc miner a few leagues back, and I have no Idea.. It feels like I am missing out that one essential noteable (sort of like CI) that enables this build..

I cant even run T7 Maps without getting randomly 1shot, be it in our ot of delirium Encounters

and im lost.. I really want to love this build, but I am clueless on what to do.. All I really swiched out was Wrath for Zealotry and no Bottled Fiath as I went broke there, but that should be a simple dmg-side thing.. meh :/

Heres my gear:
Spoiler

And heres my POB: https://pastebin.com/Rv3Ki1Hx

Any help is extremely appreciated, I apparently wanted to go for 100 on this char, but this is simply a funstopper rn :(

I mean this league is some of the rippiest shit that has existed on POE ever, but if you have 9k es + shavs... i don't see why t7 outside of delirums would one shot you. Especially if you are all maxed res. I mean you are a miner so you stay back mostly but even if not, t7 maps should not one shot 9k es. Something obviously does not add up there.
I'm having issues on t15-16 with heavy hitting affixes, hitting a wall sometimes when character dies several times before taking down a delirium boss. Just lost a 110% iiq map because of this.

Character level 90, 7.7k ES, 75/75/77/19 resists. Overall this build feels squishy in sudden situation. I cannot just run fast t14+ maps, there is almost always possibility for a oneshot. Need to pay attention constantly otherwise char is dead.

There are videos on youtube and twitch streams, people running highest level maps easily just tanking everything but I cannot achieve that.

I don't know if it's because of the build or 90 level is too low or I'm missing something.
I'm surprised you are not running Inspiration in your main setup, have you considered it?
"
- Shock/Ignite/Freeze/Chill immune

I keep trying to look for this but - maybe it's the format - I don't see it. Where do you get these from?
"
zankioh wrote:
I'm surprised you are not running Inspiration in your main setup, have you considered it?

No

"
CowProphet wrote:

I keep trying to look for this but - maybe it's the format - I don't see it. Where do you get these from?

Ascendancy makes you immune to shock + ignite, boots crafts make you immune to chill + freeze.
First of all, nice build and guide!

I'm level 92 and it's pretty easy the mapping.

I think I read the whole thread and guide, but I have a question. I'm close to my first encounter with Sirus (first of this league, killed several times before) and I wonder how do you manage the mana there. Since it is a long fight without minions spawn, I'm worried because I don´t know if using dash and mines (few times) will empty my mana in critical situations. Do you use the same flasks and pantheon for this fight?

Thanks!
Hi!

On head enchant "Ball lightning fires an additional projectile" is viable? Why go with the more damage one?

Thanks,
Tfradd
"
Pogonaitor wrote:
First of all, nice build and guide!

I'm level 92 and it's pretty easy the mapping.

I think I read the whole thread and guide, but I have a question. I'm close to my first encounter with Sirus (first of this league, killed several times before) and I wonder how do you manage the mana there. Since it is a long fight without minions spawn, I'm worried because I don´t know if using dash and mines (few times) will empty my mana in critical situations. Do you use the same flasks and pantheon for this fight?

Thanks!

Enduring mana flask gives you all the mana you will never need.

"
lobonc wrote:
Hi!

On head enchant "Ball lightning fires an additional projectile" is viable? Why go with the more damage one?

Thanks,
Tfradd

Read the guide
Sorry, I was blind, the answer is there of course!

Tfradd
Im having an issue with this build. Chaos damage goes around ES and I constantly get one shot. Otherwise its a ton of fun! How do I get around this?
FUBARED

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info