[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
KGXSparks wrote:
Loving the build so far, Steamrolling almost all content. Rather expensive but the damage output is very good and its a very tanky build.

One thing that I didn't understand was why we use Cinderswallow as "on kill" doesn't affect mines I think (Correct me if am wrong). Otherwise am really liking the build so far.

Mostly for the extra crit + 10% more damage, though we do benefit from the movespeed a little as well.

Cinderswallow is not SUPPOSED to work with mines, but is is bugged and has been this way for awhile. As long as you have some fire damage that ignites enemies.
Damn that's cool didn't know bugs could make your build better, I also don't have any fire damage and I don't really know how I should add it, Any suggestions?

Edit : would divine fury work?

Edit 2 : I see a notable passive called tempest blast on the path to it you get 10% of phys damage of your wand as extra fire damage would that work?
https://github.com/nidark/Poe-Companion
Last edited by KGXSparks on Apr 8, 2020, 9:05:16 AM
"
KGXSparks wrote:
Damn that's cool didn't know bugs could make your build better, I also don't have any fire damage and I don't really know how I should add it, Any suggestions?

Edit : would divine fury work?

Edit 2 : I see a notable passive called tempest blast on the path to it you get 10% of phys damage of your wand as extra fire damage would that work?

Best bet is to pick up an abyss jewel either for tree or for a stygian if you have one. Get fire damage on spells.
For those new to mines, you should probably incorporate this little trick:

1) Set your Detonate Mines hotkey to NumPad5 in the game options.
2) Throw some mines.
3) Make sure Num Lock is enabled and hold down NumPad5.
4) When your mines detonate and while you're still holding down NumPad5, disable Num Lock.
5) Release NumPad5.

Grats, your mines will now automatically detonate.
You will need to repeat this when you switch zones.

Obviously, don't use this on bosses.
Just enable Num Lock again and press 5 once to disable it.
Last edited by DarkKaine on Apr 11, 2020, 8:22:48 AM
Anyone any ideas on what I should upgrade next? I'm kind of lost as in what I should upgrade even further.

My character is visible, you can see there the passive tree and gear.
Hi, why zealotry and not wrath?
POB gives me 5,1% more damage with wrath.

Ty.
"
igorbaum wrote:
Hi, why zealotry and not wrath?
POB gives me 5,1% more damage with wrath.

Ty.

That is a good call. I believe it was something to do with our old watcher's eye but can't seem to remember. I would probably go with wrath as well, seeing as the precision one is still your best bet, and you might be able to get a nice crit wrath + precision one and not have to pay 200 ex if you wanted to really push it.
Yo goofy! EtchYourSketch, here!

Did you notice that Tempered Flesh's mods were changed due to the 3.10 patch?

The crit multi mod there is only on Transcendent Flesh, now.
"
Yo goofy! EtchYourSketch, here!

Did you notice that Tempered Flesh's mods were changed due to the 3.10 patch?

The crit multi mod there is only on Transcendent Flesh, now.

Yup but that is the one we go for anyway so it is fine. The downside is you lose the phys dmg reduction and gain and lose recovery stuff instead. But 99% we used for the crit multi so largely it remains the same.
Any tips on links/auras to improve my build? I feel like I get obliterated. I've spent over an hour looking at poe.ninja and changing auras and what not. A little frustrated. I know my gear is also fairly ass/average but just wanted someone to hold my hand and tell me what to run lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info