[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

Can you add a leveling tree or what not or give some advice on where to go first etc. Your quick leveling guide is kinda non existent.
"
tomxlove wrote:
Can you add a leveling tree or what not or give some advice on where to go first etc. Your quick leveling guide is kinda non existent.

Build guides are just that, build guides. They are not a tutorial about how to play the game.

When it comes to passive trees in general. There is no 100% set path to go on, but regardless there are numerous breakdowns of what points to go to. Picking one point over another is not going to ruin the entire build.
Hey, I've got to maps recently im currently with 2,5k life (with life nodes on tree) and 1,8k ES. I feel 2 squishy for delirium but I need to do it for currency. Do you think if I take the node with critical hit knockback with staves will help, if i use the staff for miners (idk the name)??
Why do we use Cinderswallow Urn? According to wiki it does not work with mines?
"
Flong wrote:
Hey, I've got to maps recently im currently with 2,5k life (with life nodes on tree) and 1,8k ES. I feel 2 squishy for delirium but I need to do it for currency. Do you think if I take the node with critical hit knockback with staves will help, if i use the staff for miners (idk the name)??

That won't save you at all.

The problem is your life/es.

If you are starting as a life build, you should have like 5k+ your at half of that.

If you are CI/LL to start you should have like 5x that. If its a league starter for you or you don't have a lot of currency you should start with pure life.

"
PunkSviin wrote:

Because it works due to a bug that they have not fixed in over a year. One in which they probably will not fix and leave as is. Which i am thankful or hopeful for.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 26, 2020, 6:38:53 AM
It's not my league starter build, i've gone up to tiers 14 maps. And i've gotten some currency, but not enough for shravones wrappings. Just farming and waiting for the next exalted, and try to buy it for 2 ex. I didnt found that many life so i'm kinda rushing for LL build.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Flong wrote:

That won't save you at all.

The problem is your life/es.

If you are starting as a life build, you should have like 5k+ your at half of that.

If you are CI/LL to start you should have like 5x that. If its a league starter for you or you don't have a lot of currency you should start with pure life.

"
PunkSviin wrote:

Because it works due to a bug that they have not fixed in over a year. One in which they probably will not fix and leave as is. Which i am thankful or hopeful for.

Cool thats amazing! You know if it works with minions aswell? xD
Nice build, im folowing it with a few tweeks to try cluster jewels :)
Hi,how we can use new cluster points?do u have some advice for?
"
Flong wrote:
It's not my league starter build, i've gone up to tiers 14 maps. And i've gotten some currency, but not enough for shravones wrappings. Just farming and waiting for the next exalted, and try to buy it for 2 ex. I didnt found that many life so i'm kinda rushing for LL build.

Honestly if your able to do any kind of red tier maps you should be able to farm up 2 ex pretty easy. Condense ur other currencies, sell frags/essence/cards/maps, collect chaos and convert.

"
CuCbku_67 wrote:
Hi,how we can use new cluster points?do u have some advice for?

As stated a million times now in every one of my guides, i do not dive into new league content until things are tested completely and find out whats nerfed or staying in game or whatnot.

Also want to throw out that they are not "new cluster points" they use the same passives as you normally get and you have to invest in them like normal.
So let me get this straight - I love this build! I am currently running a lv92 sabo, few new jewels etc.

I tried to burn as much currency into it as possible to get desired gear

I am currently at almost 9k ES, 75 75 75 75 res and very nice dmg output

BUT I feel rippy AF.. its only my second ever LL char after an arc miner a few leagues back, and I have no Idea.. It feels like I am missing out that one essential noteable (sort of like CI) that enables this build..

I cant even run T7 Maps without getting randomly 1shot, be it in our ot of delirium Encounters

and im lost.. I really want to love this build, but I am clueless on what to do.. All I really swiched out was Wrath for Zealotry and no Bottled Fiath as I went broke there, but that should be a simple dmg-side thing.. meh :/

Heres my gear:
Spoiler

And heres my POB: https://pastebin.com/Rv3Ki1Hx

Any help is extremely appreciated, I apparently wanted to go for 100 on this char, but this is simply a funstopper rn :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info