[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
constupro2 wrote:
How do you deal with stuff like Desecrated ground?

The low life works wonders without maps with it. But the moment I clip it, I die.

Have the soul of arakali to help w/ the poison and such. But this has been my big weakness right now.

Link me your gear.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
constupro2 wrote:

The low life works wonders without maps with it. But the moment I clip it, I die.

Have the soul of arakali to help w/ the poison and such. But this has been my big weakness right now.

Link me your gear.

I'm sitting at 75/75/76 for resistances, and -5 for chaos.

Appreciate your help!
Last edited by constupro2 on Mar 18, 2020, 6:43:13 PM
"
constupro2 wrote:

Appreciate your help!

I mean you don't go low life until you have shavs... or at least a solaris lorica so chaos damage doesn't bypass your es lol.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
constupro2 wrote:

Appreciate your help!

I mean you don't go low life until you have shavs... or at least a solaris lorica so chaos damage doesn't bypass your es lol.

Ahh alright. I'm still fairly new to the game. This being my second season that I'm actually trying to commit to.

Working on saving up for Shavs. Need another 30 chaos or so. I had assumed Desecrated ground was poison damage, not chaos. So that'll make sense.

I appreciate your help greatly!
"
constupro2 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
constupro2 wrote:

Link me your gear.

Appreciate your help!

Puh also you have a very wild mix of things on your char.
A few tips by the way:
Go full on Energy Shield befor you change to low life. So that mean you have to change every piece of equitment atm. I would start to change your belt (crystal belt with +110ES), helmet (+250 ES), Shield (+250 ES, +1 to lightning Gems), gloves (+150 ES), Boots (+150 ES, +25% Movementspeed). Some more ES on the Ring and Amulet would be nice too.
After that i would change your Wand to a +1 to all Spell Gems.
Additionally your lvl of Cast when dmg taken is too high and the other gems are to low.
One big dmg source can be your flask setup. You don't have a flask against bleeding. It's very important. A flask against Shock/Curse is also nice when you don t have all unique flask.
You can Roll increased speed/duration on your Quicksilver flask so you will be faster.
greetings
Dead
Hi,
can you help me with the new clusters? What would be good here und is it worth it? And do you have a alternative to Tempered Flesh or won't you get the "2% reduced Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on Unallocated Passives in Radius" because of ZO?
Cheers.
Dead
Last edited by DeadKennedys123 on Mar 18, 2020, 9:32:10 PM

Sounds good. I'll take a look at it all tomorrow when I hit up grinding again.

The CWDT chain I leveled to what this guide recommended. But, have considered cranking it up a bit. Don't see any downside to increasing those. Will be dropping my CWDT a few though. Do you know the internal CD of CWDT?

And out of curiosity, to proc it against a boss, are we intentionally getting hit to toss out Wave of Conviction?
Last edited by constupro2 on Mar 19, 2020, 12:20:36 AM
"
Hi,
can you help me with the new clusters? What would be good here und is it worth it? And do you have a alternative to Tempered Flesh or won't you get the "2% reduced Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on Unallocated Passives in Radius" because of ZO?
Cheers.
Dead

As i have said in almost all of my guides now. I will not change/look at/update any of the guides to reflect new content until the league is over and we know what is going on.

It is impossible to figure out things like how expensive they are, how easily accessible they are, is it better or not without exclusively testing them, or if they are even going to go into the core of the game.

For now use them if you think it is worth it. Test it out yourself. Add up the points you take from somewhere else and decide if losing x, y, and z are worth gaining a, b, and c.
Hey goofy, really enjoy your guides.. I was watching the attached YT video on this one and ur lootfilter is awesome... is there somewhere i can get a copy?
"
Hey goofy, really enjoy your guides.. I was watching the attached YT video on this one and ur lootfilter is awesome... is there somewhere i can get a copy?

It is on and updated on my stream, including the google drive link to download the appropriate sound files.

Of course like any filters, i would give them a good look over and make any minor adjustments you would like yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info