[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

Ah sorry, I don't mean for u to change the guide or something. I haven't played a arc mine build in a long time and can't find a good arc mine saboteur guide. I heard that most of the tree is the same between the two skills. So, that is why I asked if the arc one is also good with the tree etc. If I can't find a good arc mine guide, I will just play this BL miner. Thanks for the guide.
"
kreZrog wrote:
Ah sorry, I don't mean for u to change the guide or something. I haven't played a arc mine build in a long time and can't find a good arc mine saboteur guide. I heard that most of the tree is the same between the two skills. So, that is why I asked if the arc one is also good with the tree etc. If I can't find a good arc mine guide, I will just play this BL miner. Thanks for the guide.

I have a really well made arc trapper guide up you should take a look at. Personally i enjoy traps much more than mines :)
How bad of a loss is it to use swift assembly over minefield? Minefield is feeling really bad with how slow you throw the mines out
IGN : thephilosopher
"
09acolby wrote:
How bad of a loss is it to use swift assembly over minefield? Minefield is feeling really bad with how slow you throw the mines out

Some people prefer it. I enjoyed using it to level but after that swapping back and forth constantly i can definitely say that minefield while slower cast definitely did more damage overall.
How does this look for a life variant of the build until I can afford the low-life version?

https://pastebin.com/U9uscmua

I'm using this build as my league starter and have been trying to think of the optimal way to transform the tree to a life focused tree until I can switch and would love some feedback.
Owner of Heresy
"
How does this look for a life variant of the build until I can afford the low-life version?

I'm using this build as my league starter and have been trying to think of the optimal way to transform the tree to a life focused tree until I can switch and would love some feedback.

It's pretty easy to swap from es to life. Just pick up life nodes instead of es ones on tree and grab life on gear instead of Es rolls. Swap complete.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

It's pretty easy to swap from es to life. Just pick up life nodes instead of es ones on tree and grab life on gear instead of Es rolls. Swap complete.

Was mainly asking if I grabbed too much/not enough life.

These are the build stats.
Owner of Heresy
Last edited by SoLilyKweez on Sep 23, 2020, 8:13:03 PM
"
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

Was mainly asking if I grabbed too much/not enough life.

These are the build stats.

Did not look at your POB nor will I tbh. If i did this for every person asking in all my guides to check theres out real quick and lmk what I thought i would never be able to play the game.

That being said, you screenshotted it nicely and put it there, and 6.5k life seems plenty to me. Most life builds i try to shoot for like 5-6k.
Is the damage still good after the nerfs? What about the clear ?
"
supervi1 wrote:
Is the damage still good after the nerfs? What about the clear ?

Covered in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info