[3.16] g00fy_goober's Ball Lightning Miner Saboteur (Easily clear all content) REVAMPED

"
CallMeHuan wrote:
Hey just wanted to ask what kind of cluster jewels could I use and what nodes to drop. Thank you if you respond :).

Read the notes
Why the cinder flask if it doesn't work on mines??
"
Eclypsons wrote:
Why the cinder flask if it doesn't work on mines??

Because it does work. The 10% more damage and the critical chance are better than any other flask you can use.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Aug 10, 2020, 3:31:42 PM
Hi I'm trying out your build but I don't know how to get energy shield regen like you had in your video. Whenever you took damage you instantly regenerated it. How?
"
Yiniks17 wrote:
Hi I'm trying out your build but I don't know how to get energy shield regen like you had in your video. Whenever you took damage you instantly regenerated it. How?

That is the normal ES regen. Essentially once fully geared and all passives on tree you get a very high ES count. Right around 9,000 and can be pushed even higher. As long as you have zealots oath and decent gear your es regen will be pretty high.
Well,I've played around with the build a bit. I think a double corrupted shavs would be better and there is some min maxing to be done. Used some clusters as well. It still feels quite powerful.

Tried this for the third league now with different variants,it all depends on what they buff or nerf/league, but so far BL mines are still powerful. Items this league were dirt cheap for the build,compared to last leagues, shavs,chayula and many more.

Last edited by Nosferat on Aug 15, 2020, 10:38:14 AM
"
Nosferat wrote:
Well,I've played around with the build a bit. I think a double corrupted shavs would be better and there is some min maxing to be done. Used some clusters as well. It still feels quite powerful.

Tried this for the third league now with different variants,it all depends on what they buff or nerf/league, but so far BL mines are still powerful. Items this league were dirt cheap for the build,compared to last leagues, shavs,chayula and many more.

I would assume double corrupt shavs would be insanely better, much harder to hit something godly and you can definitely brick a lot which is why i usually never go for double corrupts or anything but would definitely be a really nice min/max level ontop of it.

Overall this league BL mines were actually buffed a bit because the dmg was increased to compensate for slower proj nerf.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the build though :)
Excellent build, first miner build I actually enjoyed playing !

What's the purpose of tempered flesh popped into the socket near Faith & Steel, as we are not allocating any strength notes ? The PoB shows a transcendent flesh jewel, which makes more sense as we gain some crits. Just a typo ?

"
UndeadHomer wrote:
Excellent build, first miner build I actually enjoyed playing !

What's the purpose of tempered flesh popped into the socket near Faith & Steel, as we are not allocating any strength notes ? The PoB shows a transcendent flesh jewel, which makes more sense as we gain some crits. Just a typo ?

Yes just a typo, which i fixed now. But it did also state that it is just for the crit multi, so should have still been pretty easy to figure out :)
yepp, thought so, cheers for clarifying though, mate :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info