3.12 VB Assassin Caster/Any spell | Crackling Lance 21M dps A8 Sirus down | Videos |

I am at level 53 and slowly making it to the point where I can switch in my ES gear at level 62. Except for the having 'Tranquility' on my 'Presence of Chayula', I have all the needed equipment for the switch. My problem is just making it through to the switch. I have no problems dealing with the majority of the monsters, but bosses die slow and I die often. I know that my equipment is not the best, but I hope it can last out as I really don't want to spend much as it is going to be replaced soon. Can someone take a look and see if I screwed up somewhere?

I am able to run Anger, Flesh and Stone, Herald of Ash and a level one Precision with no Mana problems (due to my "Atziri's Foible" amulet) In my hideout I am showing 1.9K life and 221 unreserved mana with all my resistances capped. My 'Purifying Flame' tooltip base dps is 9.3K with all my auras up and again sitting in my hideout.

Last edited by Skua99 on Feb 1, 2020, 12:08:36 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
I am at level 53 and slowly making it to the point where I can switch in my ES gear at level 62. Except for the having 'Tranquility' on my 'Presence of Chayula', I have all the needed equipment for the switch. My problem is just making it through to the switch. I have no problems dealing with the majority of the monsters, but bosses die slow and I die often. I know that my equipment is not the best, but I hope it can last out as I really don't want to spend much as it is going to be replaced soon. Can someone take a look and see if I screwed up somewhere?

Our major power spike happens at level 62(shavs and low life) and level 68(void battery), once u swap over to the void battery, most stuff should melt really fast.
Hitting the 7th power charge is also a decent power spike because of innerconviction and the crit chance bonus we get, i do agree the early leveling part of this build might be tough, but it goes smooth when you start end game
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

Our major power spike happens at level 62(shavs and low life) and level 68(void battery), once u swap over to the void battery, most stuff should melt really fast.
Hitting the 7th power charge is also a decent power spike because of innerconviction and the crit chance bonus we get, i do agree the early leveling part of this build might be tough, but it goes smooth when you start end game

Overall I feel the leveling process has been pretty smooth once I got the hang of using 'Purifying Flame'. My big takeaway is that 'Decoy Totem' is my best friend :)

Good job on the build and I am looking forward to switching to ES and then bringing on the Voids.
Thank you for making this guide, this build is probably the most fun I've had and it is consistently performing well. Before I ran into this I was considering being done with the league, but I'm glad I tried this out.

Here's my PoB so far, melting T16 and Metamorphs, but I would like to invest more and start min/maxing this. PoB calculates 4.9M DPS so far, what upgrades can I get to improve survivability (ES) and damage? I have about 6 Exalts to spend at the moment.

https://pastebin.com/6CnmAEWC

Thank you again!
Last edited by GetDunked4951 on Feb 1, 2020, 4:57:56 PM
"
GetDunked4951 wrote:
Thank you for making this guide, this build is probably the most fun I've had and it is consistently performing well. Before I ran into this I was considering being done with the league, but I'm glad I tried this out.

Here's my PoB so far, melting T16 and Metamorphs, but I would like to invest more and start min/maxing this. PoB calculates 4.9M DPS so far, what upgrades can I get to improve survivability (ES) and damage? I have about 6 Exalts to spend at the moment.

https://pastebin.com/6CnmAEWC

Thank you again!

First and most importantly, atziri's promise is useless here, we got avatar of fire allocates, so it is instantly useless, gotta change it for something else, preferably wise oak if you can get your fire res to be highest(balancing the res is ideal)

I would focus more towards getting more ES in your situation, helm slots can easily roll 250-300+ flat ES
I would suggest dropping thread of hope if you do have issue with resist after changing your helm, taking Throatseeker wheel, the dps loss going for that isnt major
Ill try to push towards 7k ES to be safe

Allocating tranquility is pretty good in this build, it gives me roughly 9-10% dps and a lil bit more ES(2 golden oils arent that super expensive at this point of league)

You can use blessed orbs on your wands, they roll up to 40% spell damage implicit

Quality on gems are pretty important, i would reset their level with the gcp recipe just to relevel them with quality
Go for an awakened elemental focus, they are like 1ex each, max their quality too

Your dps goes up to about 6 mil with inner conviction allocates, just make a jewel and add "3% more Spell Damage per Power Charge" onto the jewel mod

Highest end upgrade would be an awakened spell echo and bottled faith
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Feb 1, 2020, 9:47:34 PM
Duuude, idk why almost no one is playing this self cast, just reached 27 million shaper dps with some tweaks and investment.. but really nice build !!! gg to u man
"
Eyyze wrote:
Duuude, idk why almost no one is playing this self cast, just reached 27 million shaper dps with some tweaks and investment.. but really nice build !!! gg to u man

The +1 socketed gems corruption on shavs and spell damage per power charge mod on the rings are great, pretty much what you look for higher end min maxing

Should go for an awakened spell echo, chance to deal double damage on the 2nd cast is pretty huge
My Builds/Stream

Ok I have reached the point where I was able to switch into my ES and the build drastically improved.

But I do have a couple of questions:

1) It is tricky dealing with the slow mana regeneration and the timing of quaffing the mana flask. I am guessing that this will improve once I am able to take advantage of the extended time of the Eternal Mana flask. Any tips on this?

2) Not sure how to manage Righteous Fire (both Vaal and Non-Vaal) without dying?

3) When is it a good time to switch out the 'Elemental Damage' nodes between the Shadow starting area and 'Trickery' to something more defensive?

4) My light radius seems to have dropped to zero, any idea why?

5) Please take a look at my equipment and character and see if I am on the right track?

Last edited by Skua99 on Feb 2, 2020, 3:03:12 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Ok I have reached the point where I was able to switch into my ES and the build drastically improved.

But I do have a couple of questions:

1) It is tricky dealing with the slow mana regeneration and the timing of quaffing the mana flask. I am guessing that this will improve once I am able to take advantage of the extended time of the Eternal Mana flask. Any tips on this?

2) Not sure how to manage Righteous Fire (both Vaal and Non-Vaal) without dying?

3) When is it a good time to switch out the 'Elemental Damage' nodes between the Shadow starting area and 'Trickery' to something more defensive?

4) My light radius seems to have dropped to zero, any idea why?

5) Please take a look at my equipment and character and see if I am on the right track?

No issues for me when I started using enduring flask, no worries here

We only use vaal righteous fire, do not use righteous fire coz we don't have the regen to keep it up

I'll say anytime now you can swap out of it and pick up other nodes, it doesn't provide much dps anymore

Light radius is usually based off life, because we reserve so much life, we are constantly on low life, the radius becomes small. We can take the light radius node just beside pain attunement to swap our light radius threshold to be on energy shield instead
My Builds/Stream

PoB: https://pastebin.com/TDF5NuHy

Welp, first character that I've pushed to 94, thanks to this build. Ever since I got 7k ES things started becoming much better in terms of survivability. Metamorphs and conquerors don't last more than 3 seconds, they just melt.

@OP My DPS is currently sitting at about 7.3M, I have some ideas on what to improve next such as saving up for a Bottled Faith, what are your thoughts so far?

Current Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by GetDunked4951 on Feb 4, 2020, 5:11:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info