3.12 VB Assassin Caster/Any spell | Crackling Lance 21M dps A8 Sirus down | Videos |

Hey man, I love how your build looks like - I've tried doing what you did, but my ES is kinda short. Could you check my pob, please?

https://pastebin.com/6hGUk8EP

Any advice in terms of damage/survi is appreciated!
I have 15 exalts to spend. Wondering if this build is going to be something I like and wanted to try this week. I have the same amulet and chest as you, so for chest I could just try to reroll socket colors to save currency. The most tricky part for me is rings - what implicit for Circle of Anguish should I look? Same thing for enhance for the helmet.

I want to collect the second gear for this build to check if it will be right for me. I'm not that experienced player, just one month. Don't learn yet how to craft but this build looks promising but not as much tanky as my current - budget ED/Cont block build. I will have much more dps so my tactic should be to kill them before they kill me? To be honest t15 and t16 is a challenge for me right now

I killed all bandits so I'm gonna try without Alira first
"
_Pats_ wrote:
Hey man, I love how your build looks like - I've tried doing what you did, but my ES is kinda short. Could you check my pob, please?

https://pastebin.com/6hGUk8EP

Any advice in terms of damage/survi is appreciated!

This is part of sacrificing some dps for ES, your helm and boots can definitely roll more ES, but you went for +power charge and + tailwind instead of extra ES. If you are looking for more ES, you probably will need to look for higher ES rolled helm and boots. Else i think your set up is definitely focusing on more dps

"
mefistofx wrote:
I have 15 exalts to spend. Wondering if this build is going to be something I like and wanted to try this week. I have the same amulet and chest as you, so for chest I could just try to reroll socket colors to save currency. The most tricky part for me is rings - what implicit for Circle of Anguish should I look? Same thing for enhance for the helmet.

I want to collect the second gear for this build to check if it will be right for me. I'm not that experienced player, just one month. Don't learn yet how to craft but this build looks promising but not as much tanky as my current - budget ED/Cont block build. I will have much more dps so my tactic should be to kill them before they kill me? To be honest t15 and t16 is a challenge for me right now

I killed all bandits so I'm gonna try without Alira first

You can use all blue or just 1 red socket for the chest, its not hard to roll the colours

We want mana reservation + buff effect for circle of anguish.

Helm enchant isnt important, i did not had it planned in my build, a higher ES rolled or +1 power charge helm is much better than any possible enchant we can get. But if you can get, the best enchant would be purifying flame causes enemies in consecrated ground to take increased damage

This build isnt meant to be super tanky, just have enough surviviability to not die 1hit, or constantly die, we have decent surviviability mechanics to stay alive in t16 with insane DPS to kill anything before they can do something. 95% of the time metamorphs in t16 dies within 3 seconds for me and they dont get to cast or do anything dangerous.
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I appreciate the input, though my damage doesn't even come close to it and I've already spent like 20ex. Do you have a proposed upgrade that wouldn't drain me completely? :p

Sadly I dont do enough damage to stand still and oneshot metamorphs, it takes way longer than my trapper did, which is super weird considering the DPS is way bigger in PoB.
Last edited by _Pats_ on Jan 23, 2020, 6:15:46 AM
"
_Pats_ wrote:
I appreciate the input, though my damage doesn't even come close to it and I've already spent like 20ex. Do you have a proposed upgrade that wouldn't drain me completely? :p

Sadly I dont do enough damage to stand still and oneshot metamorphs, it takes way longer than my trapper did, which is super weird considering the DPS is way bigger in PoB.

The issue might be the set up,

First, we want to go into metamorphs with full power charges, that means you gotta choose the parts fast(or you can delibrately leave 1 or 2 mobs alive so you can keep the power charges up

Secondly, we use intensify, so you gotta cast 4 times before you get to your "ideal" dps

Thirdly, burn flask and RF right before the metamorph pops, it should die before your RF ends considering you have 10m pob dps

The most important step is making sure you got all your power charges, because having to re-charge right when you fight a metamorph will seriously gimp your dps
My Builds/Stream

I changed build to yours and I have to get used to this mechanics. At the moment I die quite often, it seems to me because of the lack of proper DPS. On all auras from Vall Righteous Fire DPS on Purifying fire it rarely exceeds 2 milions. Sometimes I can do Metamorph T13/15 in few seconds and with the next one I can't deal because of lack DPS.

What missing in my build is definitely Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask because of price. 5 ex left in my stash so I need some good replacement

Do you know how to set 9 power charges in path of building? I imported my build but shows just 1 and don't know how to change that

What should I focus on now?

"
mefistofx wrote:
I changed build to yours and I have to get used to this mechanics. At the moment I die quite often, it seems to me because of the lack of proper DPS. On all auras from Vall Righteous Fire DPS on Purifying fire it rarely exceeds 2 milions. Sometimes I can do Metamorph T13/15 in few seconds and with the next one I can't deal because of lack DPS.

What missing in my build is definitely Bottled Faith Sulphur Flask because of price. 5 ex left in my stash so I need some good replacement

Do you know how to set 9 power charges in path of building? I imported my build but shows just 1 and don't know how to change that

What should I focus on now?

Added fire damage is a terrible damage multiplier, if you cant get an awakened added fire damage level 5, then use Concentrated effect

Your helm has no quality

In your case, you will need an anti bleed, curse and freeze flasks

Dps should and will never be a problem for you right now considering you are using 2 void batteries, running on low life, you just need to ensure your power charges are always there

We are a ramp base build, means if you have 0 power charges, your damage is severely less than what we are expected to have. That means if you go into a metamorph fight with 0 power charge, dont expect to kill it within 5 seconds. However, if you do have max power charges, they dont survive for more than 5 seconds. Refer to my previous reply on how to set up for metamorph fights and burn down bosses.

Bottled faith is a big upgrade, but i dont believe its mandatory, without it we can still kill most bosses and metamorph within seconds, excluding the invulnerability phases bosses have

You just need to set "use power charges" in pob, it automatically calculates your max power charges you can have

What you should focus on should be immediate upgrades like 20% quality your helm, using turbulent catalyst on rings, tempering catalyst on amulet.
Your flasks are not 20% quality too, your wise oak has the minimum roll value, probably would want to try to roll higher and also either balance your resist or keep fire as your highest resist.

Lastly and most importantly, your mana flask is 100000% a huge problem because its not an enduring one. We absolutely need to run an enduring mana flask to ensure no mana sustain problems.

My Builds/Stream

Awakend Added Fire Damage Lvl 5/20% done
Helm 20% quality done
Enduring Mana Flask done
Rings Elemental quality done

My highest resistance now is Lighthning 76%, Fire and Cold 75% during flask effect

I noticed that now is quite better but path of building still shows just effective 4M dps with the same Militant Faith from yours PoB so I have to improve this somehow.

Also my mechanic is quite rusty because it's something I have to use to and most deaths are just my fault for example with stacked Intensify I like to use dash behind metamorph instead of sit on my ass hehe

The tactic I'm trying to use is:
- get 9 stacks
- spawn metamorph with Storm Brand
- during animation Intensify and Totem
- vaal RF + flasks and right click
"
mefistofx wrote:
Awakend Added Fire Damage Lvl 5/20% done
Helm 20% quality done
Enduring Mana Flask done
Rings Elemental quality done

My highest resistance now is Lighthning 76%, Fire and Cold 75% during flask effect

I noticed that now is quite better but path of building still shows just effective 4M dps with the same Militant Faith from yours PoB so I have to improve this somehow.

Also my mechanic is quite rusty because it's something I have to use to and most deaths are just my fault for example with stacked Intensify I like to use dash behind metamorph instead of sit on my ass hehe

The tactic I'm trying to use is:
- get 9 stacks
- spawn metamorph with Storm Brand
- during animation Intensify and Totem
- vaal RF + flasks and right click

Wise oak works around your total res excluding your capped res, means you gotta need example 90/90/90 fire lightning cold res(even if you have effective 75/75/76)

Maybe you can share your pob link there might be some things you did not tick or something, because your set up should have dps close to mine
My Builds/Stream

Thank you for the explanation

Here you can find my current build - https://pastebin.com/CG0ZUrQg

This is my Militant Faith
Last edited by mefistofx on Jan 24, 2020, 12:16:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info