3.12 VB Assassin Caster/Any spell | Crackling Lance 21M dps A8 Sirus down | Videos |

"
MajWoody wrote:
Finally got to try end game stuff and the build will clear it. However, it's a bit squishy as I think I am either a little low on ES or not leeching fast enough. Any advice? The damage is through the roof, however!

I am sitting right at 7k ES and resists are all in the 80s.

We arent really a tank and spank build, so i wouldnt suggest tanking stuff most of the time, but i realised u went for the throat seeker wheel over getting cruel preparation(extra es and res), if you feel that your ES is a lil bit low i suggest getting that extra es from there

Not really a fan of "alchemist" prefix flasks, shorter duration means it doesnt really sync well with the other flasks

As for metamorphs, drop a decoy totem in the opposite direction, it helps alot because it draws the aggro of the metamorph almost immediately most of the time after the initial 2 seconds(it buys us like 2 seconds), we dont spend more than 5 seconds on metamorphs most of the time
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:

We arent really a tank and spank build, so i wouldnt suggest tanking stuff most of the time, but i realised u went for the throat seeker wheel over getting cruel preparation(extra es and res), if you feel that your ES is a lil bit low i suggest getting that extra es from there

Thanks for taking a look. I just noticed I missed those points in cruel prep!
Last edited by MajWoody on Jan 20, 2020, 12:14:47 AM
"
MajWoody wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

Thanks for taking a look. I just noticed I missed those points in cruel prep!

No prob, glad you are enjoying the dps from the build, we are also looking at around 7-8k es max without compromising too much on the damage

Also, added a leveling section
My Builds/Stream

I also noticed the keystone that is usually elemental equilibrium will give 3% more spell damage for each power charge. Going to drop a couple critical strike nodes since I have bottled faith and give that a try.

Edit: Nevermind, it's a single keystone, not an additional stat node. Allocating 2 does nothing more.
Last edited by MajWoody on Jan 20, 2020, 9:53:05 AM

Using miliant faith , Configure mind over matter in the skill tree,
I lost a lot of mp,why?
But others don't seem to have this problem, help :<
Ggg please give me LUCKY :/
Last edited by fastmoneymoney on Jan 20, 2020, 3:51:39 PM
"

Using miliant faith , Configure mind over matter in the skill tree,
I lost a lot of mp,why?
But others don't seem to have this problem, help :<

You need militant faith with dominus, yours is avarius
oh i see thanks you !
Ggg please give me LUCKY :/
Very fun build. Killed Sirus at A8 with relative ease, he didn't even get a chance to do much in last phase :) I used the Ball Lightning version of the build with slight modifications to suit my tastes
"
lisenysh wrote:
Very fun build. Killed Sirus at A8 with relative ease, he didn't even get a chance to do much in last phase :) I used the Ball Lightning version of the build with slight modifications to suit my tastes

Nice character name there and pretty good gear you are using too, i like the new power charges rolls on helms nowadays
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
lisenysh wrote:

Nice character name there and pretty good gear you are using too, i like the new power charges rolls on helms nowadays

I was pleasantly surprised when it went through :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info