[3.10] Cyclone Impale | Champion | Huge DPS | Huge Tankiness

This build should work, its very similar to the one I stole from 1 of the deep delvers AulForBreakfast.

I am running something very similar, just a bit tankier;

I'm really liking adding the Purity of Lightning/Fire/Elements to have less to add with gear. I'm not rich enough to get an Aul's yet.

However, when I add up the mana reserve on the build (without Purity of Fire due to Aul's), I get the following:

Herald of Purity: 25% - 39% = 15.25%?
Purity of Lightning: 35%
Purity of Elements: 35%
Flesh & Stone: 25%
Blood & Sand: 10%
-14% from tree
TOTAL: 106.25%

What am I missing?

"
JCOH35 wrote:
This build should work, its very similar to the one I stole from 1 of the deep delvers AulForBreakfast.

I am running something very similar, just a bit tankier;

Last edited by AlwaysDying23 on Feb 13, 2020, 2:28:29 PM
Ya I dont want to contradict what the OP is doin, its just the HC, deep delvers, 1000+ plus run like this is all, its easier for mechanically challenged players like myself.

I went back to all 3 purities, and purity of elements so mine looks a bit different now but basically just dropped flesh and stone for purity of ice.

Its just fun having like 90% physical mitigation and then 84/88/83/75 ele and chaos resists, and still have enough dps to kill the content.

Its the closet thing ive foud so far to the king of summoners necro build that 90% of the league is on, I took that one to lv98 this league.

(sorry missed your mana reserved question, check my skill tree in my character tab - youll need both mana reserved wheels I run, and then inspritional ascendancy, and 1 circle of guilt with atleast -39%)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 13, 2020, 2:26:35 PM
Thanks. I am enjoying this build as-is but definitely feel a bit squishy right now before upgrading some gear. Appreciate the alternatives.

As you were typing I found the tree but didn't think to look at the ascendancy. I may fiddle but I can't really afford stuff.

"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya I dont want to contradict what the OP is doin, its just the HC, deep delvers, 1000+ plus run like this is all, its easier for mechanically challenged players like myself.

I went back to all 3 purities, and purity of elements so mine looks a bit different now but basically just dropped flesh and stone for purity of ice.

Its just fun having like 90% physical mitigation and then 84/88/83/75 ele and chaos resists, and still have enough dps to kill the content.

Its the closet thing ive foud so far to the king of summoners necro build that 90% of the league is on, I took that one to lv98 this league.

(sorry missed your mana reserved question, check my skill tree in my character tab - youll need both mana reserved wheels I run, and then inspritional ascendancy, and 1 circle of guilt with atleast -39%)
Ya budget wise all you do is drop purity of ice, you already get an extra 5% to max cold resist from shield so you still end up with like 83% across the board elemental resists and a massive amount of physical reduction.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 13, 2020, 2:47:22 PM
Can this build do t16 blight maps?
Hello, cool build

Guys tell me how I can improve my gear?

I think you should take a jewel with a chance to blind on hit.

Perhaps should change the subclass or try to get it chaos res

Spoiler
Last edited by dedodge on Feb 18, 2020, 8:00:05 AM
Nice build dude!
Last edited by httthao1101 on Feb 20, 2020, 12:01:36 PM
"
dedodge wrote:
Hello, cool build

Spoiler

Hey why you have in armour gem fortify ?

you dont use Champ for Acedency ?
"
Ferdek71 wrote:
"
dedodge wrote:
Hello, cool build

Spoiler

Hey why you have in armour gem fortify ?

you dont use Champ for Acedency ?

Check out my character in profile.Nickname MyHenchman
I changed my passive skills and removed Resolute Technique because I already have a 100 chance to hit a taunted enemy.|
I found a way to improve the gear
Find the armor with the same stats but with the attack I have a chance of a crit.Since we play without weapons, the base chance of a critical hit is 0. with this armor, we get about 1.5% , which in turn is rounded up to 5.This is necessary for rare shoes such as these.

Last edited by dedodge on Feb 27, 2020, 3:59:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info